Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby stroller/equipment

Options
  • 14-08-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey all, have time on my side but just looking for suggestions for reasonably priced buggy's strollers car seats etc. Brands, prices, locations. Have no experience with buying or using any of the above so any advice worked be appreciated, cheers ðŸ‘

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Depends on your requirements, but i did heaps of research before buying, and always recommend the carseat maxi cosi, and the buggy Out n About nipper.

Nearly 6 years later and a couple of children the buggy is like new and the smallest still loves to nap in it. Suitable from newborn to... Not sure yet, as the 5+ year old will still hop in on very long walks. It's light, 3 wheel, goes off road and i jog with it. We never needed any other buggy, i got the double version of it (secondhand) for a few months when both children were small and sold it again.

You can get second hand ones for very good prices. Just don't get a carseat secondhand unless you are sure of it's history.

Shops, i find tony kealys are very good.

Advertisement