Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environ and where to get it

Options
  • 14-08-2016 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

I want to try out Environ. Has anyone on here used it and did it improve your skin? I contacted the company via their website to ask about stockists in Ireland but it's a week later and I've heard nothing back. If you know of a salon that uses Environ in the West of Ireland please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Just googled it and saw Pauline Cawley in Castlebar do facials in it so assume they sell it to? In sure if you google whatever county your in and environ it will come up!?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

idunno78 wrote: »
    Just googled it and saw Pauline Cawley in Castlebar do facials in it so assume they sell it to? In sure if you google whatever county your in and environ it will come up!?
    Thanks. I was looking for Galway but the two Galway salons that I could find via Google were too far away. A friend of mine told me last night that her local salon does it and they're 20 mins away from me so I'm going to book in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 karen29070

In Ballina salon called Beautiful Touch

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭pemtca

There's three places in Galway city that do it that I know of - Michelle's beauty parlour in Westside, the beauticians in the Kingfisher in Renmore & the pharmacy in Salthill beside Mortons.

Advertisement