Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 202 Event Thread: Diaz v McGregor 2 (Information in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,394 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

McGregor via Submission
    winston82 wrote: »
    Do people really believe McGregor will win this even after watching the last one? My God.

Do people really believe any fight is predetermined after what we've seen this year alone? My God.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

McGregor via Submission
    Episode 1 is up. :)

Embedded is easily one of my favourite parts of fight week, great way to get hyped for a big fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭calabi yau

Diaz via Decision
    Very hard to see this going a different way to the last one. 3rd Round submission maybe. Jesus I hope I'm wrong

McGregor via Submission
    Was tempted to save my vote after the fight but screw it. McGregor TKO Rd 3

Following the heart, not the head

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So close now!

You can't help but like Nate. If it weren't for his Nationality, I'd probably be going for him. He's spot on when he says Conor was basically took the game plan Nate threw in his face, all those press conferences where he slagged his sparring partners etc.

He does seem genuinely a little worried though that Conor HAS listened to him. Almost regretting "giving" him the gameplan.

Oh and Conor did an interview with BT. Was interesting. He said he is still pursuing the Mayweather fight.

McGregor via Submission
    Oh and Conor did an interview with BT. Was interesting. He said he is still pursuing the Mayweather fight.

link?

McGregor via Submission
    Deadst4r wrote: »

link?

IM voting Diaz 2nd minute round 4 stoppage of McGregor standing or rolling!

but like most, I hope I'm wrong. what a bad week for the fighting irish if he loses and our boxing team come home medal-less eh!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Not this Mayweather crap again?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,782 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Myrddin wrote: »
    Not this Mayweather crap again?

He clearly needs his head examined looking for a boxing match with Mayweather, and no doubt will need it examined after Mayweather is finished with him. I see the attraction in the big bucks end of things but he would be destroyed by Mayweather ffs :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Mayweather will destroy Mcgregor but everyone is missing the point.

Mcgregor has been abusing everyone from other fighters to wrestlers.If he can hype himself up enough then ALOT of people will pay to see Mayweather beat Mcg.Mcg is touting it as a 100 millin $ fight,whether it gets that I don't know but I can say it could easily earn him that,if not maybe 50+million.

Mcg trains his ar*e off for this fight ,still gets beat ,but gives a decent account of himself,no one expects him to win and he walks off with a massive pay day and potential retirement.

He has always said he want to get it ,make a fortune and get out.

seems his plan is working out.

Yup, as silly and unlikely as it is, that's the goal for McG's at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭jones 19

Diaz via Submission
    He's wearing glasses lately anyone know if he has a problem there?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Diaz via Decision
    jones 19 wrote: »

A hipster kind of problem?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Diaz via Decision
    Ido Portal said he should.

>.>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

ah welllll loook here...this is what happened....i didnt have meeeee glasses on right and i couldnt seeee him and well...the ****er just slapped me....just...WHAM....right across the face....

McGregor via Submission
    jones 19 wrote: »

Yeah he seems to have gone very hipster lately :/ and talking a lot of rubbish. Still though he is Irish and one of us so War McGoat :cool:

Diaz via Submission
    Voted with my head, but that's been up my arse with predictions lately so I hope that streak continues for McGregors sake. I went with a Diaz TKO.

Also looking forward to Rumble vs Glover, I think Rumble will get the finish.

• Advertisement

Lately??

Has been that way for a long time now.

He spawned the new wave of beards in this country and every pr1ck going around in a Louis Copeland fitted suit thinking they are Essex wide boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

rondog wrote: »
    Lately??

Has been that way for a long time now.

He spawned the new wave of beards in this country and every pr1ck going around in a Louis Copeland fitted suit thinking they are Essex wide boys.

If people are happy going around like that what's the big deal?

No big deal at all.

Baaaa baaaaaaaaaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

No big deal at all.

Baaaa baaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh sorry you seemed quite upset:)

jaysys lads it gets edgy round here on fight week....

Im low on the carbs.....ready to snap

McGregor via Submission

Have an energy bar, you'll be grand

Youre such a diva when youre hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭jones 19

Diaz via Submission
    JustTheOne wrote: »
    If people are happy going around like that what's the big deal?

Going around pretending you have a eye sight problem , while training ? I think I'll go around with a crutch for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Diaz via Submission
    Lads, for all you lot know he has a prescription. Fair enough they're gaudy as **** but who cares if he's wearing glasses? Lots of fighters wear glasses.

Advertisement