Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts - Likely to get a place?

Options
  • 14-08-2016 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all, I'm hoping to attend UCD as a first yr in September doing the Joint Honours arts course, I have it as no. 1 on my CAO.
    The points stand at 335 and in my LC mocks I got 445 points, and hopefully I will improve more on this when the results are out.
    If I get 445+ points, does anyone know if I'm likely to be offered a place on the arts course? I have no idea how places are allocated and I'm banking on going to UCD because I have solid accommodation sorted and love the course.
    Really starting to panic now that I won't get a place.

Does anyone have any insight into how places are allocated? Am I likely to get in?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

rolo13 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm hoping to attend UCD as a first yr in September doing the Joint Honours arts course, I have it as no. 1 on my CAO.
    The points stand at 335 and in my LC mocks I got 445 points, and hopefully I will improve more on this when the results are out.
    If I get 445+ points, does anyone know if I'm likely to be offered a place on the arts course? I have no idea how places are allocated and I'm banking on going to UCD because I have solid accommodation sorted and love the course.
    Really starting to panic now that I won't get a place.

Does anyone have any insight into how places are allocated? Am I likely to get in?
    Thanks!

That's basically how it works. For courses with more applications than places, the order of admission will go on points earn in the LC. You'll be all set for sure :).

Advertisement