Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult swimming classes (intermediate-ish)

Options
  • 14-08-2016 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking to do a swimming lesson to improve my front crawl. (I say improve, I really can't do the breathing at all, at all.) But in general I'm happy out in the water. I could tread water all day, can do the breast stroke or side stroke away fine. So I don't want to do a very beginnersy class.
    But like I say, I'm unbelievably crap at the front crawl. So my worry is that if I go to an intermediate class I'll be behind but in a beginner's class I'll be bored. Has anyone done any classes anywhere? The options looking online seem to be the Maradyke, Bishopstown or a place in Blackrock called the Oakgrove. Any advice appreciated.
    Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Why not book a private lesson? They work out about €25/30 per hour but you'll probably learn more in an hour when one on one than you would in a few group classes.
    Most pools will give you details if you ring.

Advertisement