Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating fourth year

Options
  • 15-08-2016 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was meant to be repeating fourth year or fifth year as Ye say in some schools due to the fact that I just turned sixteen and am not ready for the leaving cert but I got caught mitching
    a class so now my principle won't let me repeat anymore.Can he do that? And if not how do I go about reporting it I have also apologised and was extremely upset in school and he said he didn't want to speak to me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Don't repeat forth year.

Do 5th or 6th year twice if you must, but forth year us just a mess year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GraceEdie

Emma1357 wrote: »
    I was meant to be repeating fourth year or fifth year as Ye say in some schools due to the fact that I just turned sixteen and am not ready for the leaving cert but I got caught mitching
    a class so now my principle won't let me repeat anymore.Can he do that? And if not how do I go about reporting it I have also apologised and was extremely upset in school and he said he didn't want to speak to me

Don't repeat 4th year. 4th year is a doss year and a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emma1357

Don't repeat forth year.

Do 5th or 6th year twice if you must, but forth year us just a mess year.

By fourth year i mean fifth year it's different in our school we don't call ty fourth year 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emma1357

GraceEdie wrote: »
    Don't repeat 4th year. 4th year is a doss year and a waste of time.

We call that dos year ty fourth year is leaving cert 1 or fifth year

Advertisement