Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

booking in branch appointment

Options
  • 15-08-2016 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi,

I have used your text/online system for booking an in branch appointment multiple times over the lasy month, but I am hearing nothing back - there seems to be no other way to contact the branch -

I also have got no response from the twitter customer service account.

Can you be of any help here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning JesusRef, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're very sorry to hear that you have not received any responses. When you book an appointment with your branch online, you should receive a call to confirm your booking. Our response time on twitter is also generally within a few minutes. As you've not received either, we'd like to look into this further for you. 

Can I ask you to send us a private message with your name, contact number and the name of your branch and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Just to mention, if you have a general banking query, we're always more than happy to help you here. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭JesusRef

Hi Elaine,

I have tried to PM you but it won't send as it says you can't receive them,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

JesusRef wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,

I have tried to PM you but it won't send as it says you can't receive them,
    Hi JesusRef, 

I will send you a Private message now which you will be able to reply to.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement