Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Enniskillen

Options
  • 15-08-2016 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all just want to know whats the best method of travel to Enniskillen, excluding car obviously as my brother got accepted and theres no one to drive him on the day. Hopefully a cost effective way.

When I had my interview I was driving so makes things a little awkward now. Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Destiiny wrote: »
    Hi all just want to know whats the best method of travel to Enniskillen, excluding car obviously as my brother got accepted and theres no one to drive him on the day. Hopefully a cost effective way.

When I had my interview I was driving so makes things a little awkward now. Tia

Honestly car is the absolute best way. Don't know where you live but there's a bus from Dublin to Enniskillen. So your best bet is get to Dublin and take the bus from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Destiiny

BadBannana wrote: »
    Honestly car is the absolute best way. Don't know where you live but there's a bus from Dublin to Enniskillen. So your best bet is get to Dublin and take the bus from there.

From Shannon. Thanks mate seems like only option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Shannon -> Dublin, Dublin -> Enniskillen (via bus eireann bus) and then either hoof it or taxi it to the base.

Advertisement