Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training software for groups

Options
  • 15-08-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I'm looking into getting a new turbo trainer and because of that, I'm now looking into what software is compatible with it.

What I'd like is to be able to follow a specific training plan with my friends at the same time. So, all my friends and I signup to the same software (Zwift, TrainerRoad...etc) and decide to be online every tuesday at 7pm. We then start the workout together and can see how each other are doing during the workout.

From I have have read, Zwift workouts don't work in groups. They are just for individuals. TrainerRoad has the concept of teams but Im not sure if it can do the above. Maybe there is other software I should be looking at.

Does anyone know what, if any, software will meet my requirments?

Advertisement