Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex on the Beach 2016 Season 5

Options
  • 15-08-2016 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭

Anybody planning on watching this starting tomorrow night on MTV. Guilty pleasure of mine I'm ashamed to admit.

Bear from CBB is back on it for this season. Could be worth a watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Bear is some character.

On 2 reality Tv shows how does he find time to do them lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I had forgotten it was starting back until I channel flicked last Tues and saw it. I really cannot stand that Bear fella, gives me the creeps. The type of guy who would sleaze over you in a nightclub, make you feel uncomfortable and you spend the rest of your night trying to avoid him.

Have to say the rest of the cast, well some of them anyway, I can hardly remember them from previous series'. I guess they are just trying to get the last few remaining minutes from the 15 mins of fame...

Advertisement