Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees Implications

Options
  • 15-08-2016 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

so i'm in ucc and thinking of dropping out and i find the course boring, anyway i paid semester one fees, but haven't paid semester 2 fees as i thought whats the point in paying if i drop out and go to do a fetac course, would i be liable for any fees or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

so i'm in ucc and thinking of dropping out and i find the course boring, anyway i paid semester one fees, but haven't paid semester 2 fees as i thought whats the point in paying if i drop out and go to do a fetac course, would i be liable for any fees or anything?

If you attended semester 2, then you're liable for the fees. I'm surprised you got exam results when you had fees outstanding - if you sat repeats your results will be held. If you leave without paying the outstanding fee, and come back at a later date to do another course, you won't be able to register without paying the outstanding fee for your previous course. Likewise, if you decide not to drop out, you won't be able to register for the new academic year while you have fees outstanding.

Advertisement