Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max spend on one transaction with Debit card

• 16-08-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Am with PTSB and need to pay VRT on a car tomorrow, a triffle over 2 grand. Im just worried my debit card may not work. I have the funds but I remember that I had difficulty with a big purchase on it before. Anyone know what the limit is?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well looking at PTSBs website F.A.Q. it lists it as maximum of 1.500 EUR per transaction and maximum 2.500 EUR per 24h which is also listed in the PTSB T&C on their website so ask to split the payment in two and you should be ok.

Advertisement