Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tsunami 24mm or ...?

Options
  • 16-08-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

Thinking on a 24mm RDA, atm I have 2 Velocity clones [22mm], which are grand. But I'd like something a little beefier, larger deck, but still with great flavour. The Tsunami is very reasonable for an authentic so I'm veering towards that. But there's probably better for the money, any suggestions? Or anyone use the Tsunami 24mm, how do you find it?

I also like the look of the Goon and the Twisted messes V2 - but they're pricey. I know you can get clones, but I'd like to have at least one authentic dripper

I mostly just use RDA for flavour testing, and casual use, wouldn't be an all day thing. I prefer RTA for that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭columf

I got a Tusnami 24 on the weekend nice deck easy to build on deep juice well kennedy style airflow really well built and clean. I have been using it quite a bit in the past few days. I have a few attys and the tsunami is quicky becoming one of my favourites. Also check out the Mutation x rda. I have a 22mm v5 and its a great atty great afc velocity style posts and postless terminals can take up to a sextuplet build in it if your crazy enough only gripe does not have a huge juice well so you need to drip often

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Cheers, which would you say has the better flavour? The fanciest coils I'd be using would be standard claptons, though I may have a go at some fancier ones over time

Advertisement