Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More readily available alternative to the Gazelle HeavyDutyNL

Options
  • 16-08-2016 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

https://www.gazellebikes.co.uk/bikes/heavydutynl/#framemaat

I've been doing research into getting a new commuter bike since my last one was stolen (:() and I've fallen in love with Dutch cargo bikes. I'm giving serious thought to getting Gazelle HeavyDutyNL, the only problem being that they're difficult enough to buy in Ireland.

I've narrowed buying one down to two sources:

-Dutch Bike Shop, a bike shop in Dublin which sells the 7 gear version for €929.00.

-Hollandbikeshop.com, an online retailer which sells same bike for €848.95, but then with €139.95 shipping.

Obviously I'm paying a premium either way on account of the bike being not that common in Ireland (which is fair enough) so with this in mind I'm looking to find out if anyone has any suggestions for a similar bike that would be available on the likes of wiggle, chainreactioncycles etc.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement