Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activate Subscription?

Options
  • 16-08-2016 3:19pm

Hi,

I subscribed yesterday, but it hasn't been reflected on my account yet. I can't access the subscribers forum or find where to change my username.

While I received a PayPal receipt, the transaction has yet to show on my bank account. Does it normally take a few days for the subscription to activate?

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,249 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I am also in the same boat. I subscribed this morning but I still can't access the subscribers forum. My original email address I signed up to boards with 8 years ago is no longer active so I used a different address which may be a problem!

Anyone able to help please?

Thanks.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I am also in the same boat. I subscribed this morning but I still can't access the subscribers forum. My original email address I signed up to boards with 8 years ago is no longer active so I used a different address which may be a problem!

Anyone able to help please?

Thanks.

I've added that subscription to your account for you now, thanks for subscribing :)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi,

I subscribed yesterday, but it hasn't been reflected on my account yet. I can't access the subscribers forum or find where to change my username.

While I received a PayPal receipt, the transaction has yet to show on my bank account. Does it normally take a few days for the subscription to activate?

Regards.

I've added your subscription to your account for you now - took a bit of digging :) Thanks for subscribing!

Thanks Niamh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement