Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games at Croke Park.

• 16-08-2016 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭

When teams are coming out onto the field could they turn off the music or turn it down.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

They do. They play some sort of a trumpet fanfare thingamagiggy when the teams come out. Why, what's wrong with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

thesultan wrote: »
    When teams are coming out onto the field could they turn off the music or turn it down.

Were you on de Laveline yesterday complaining about bodhrans and vuvuzelas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭thesultan

It's too loud. Turn it off when the teams come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Your dead right, and could everyone keep quiet during the game too? Can't hear myself think sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

There is way too much BS posing as entertainment on match days. FFS for the drawn Waterford match, some bright spark had the idea of siting a kids disco at the back of the Cusack. Whatever happened to the notion of just going to watch a game. For the Leinster final, I was sitting right under a speaker. I should sue CPR for deafness. The AI has become a farce with the sport playing second fiddle to all the 'entertainment' provided.

• Advertisement
Advertisement