Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best fake tan for a wedding abroad!

Options
  • 16-08-2016 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice about the best tan to wear abroad. I want to go over with a good colour but am afraid the sun/pool will streak any tan before the actual day of the wedding?

Would a gradual tan be better then a spray tan? I'm currently testing out the new dove gradual tan which is nice but a little on the orange side.

All advice/previous experiences welcome! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I think a gradual tan would certainly be a safer option, especially if you'll have a good base colour by the time of the wedding. Thats what I did for both my weddings abroad this year. Proper tan would have sweated right off me.

I use the Dove one all the time and find it great.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Hi,

I was at a wedding abroad recently and got a spray tan before I left-I think it was the crazy angel tan. It turned out perfect and wore off really well as I moisturised a lot after showering. I was between the pool and the beach most days so in the water a good bit and then came home with a nice natural tan then!
    Enjoy the wedding!

Advertisement