Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED WEXFORD

Options
  • 16-08-2016 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all

We are looking for a dedicated, full time drummer.
    The band is Point Blank, you can check us out on FB or on our website. We are Wexford based.
    Candidate must be willing and available to travel, although we try to avoid long distance gigs( ie, over 2 hours) when possible.
    Candidate must have their own travel. You must be able to play to a reasonably high standard. Experience would be an advantage, but please do not be afraid to contact us if you haven't gigged full time before. Obviously you must have your own kit/equipment.
    As we are Wexford based, so please do not apply if you live further than a one hour drive, as this just wouldn't work.
    Because we do Weddings, venues and pubs, along with corporate and grads, we have to be able to cater for all, so you must be happy enough to play any music. But we are more aimed at the Wedding market.

Wages will be discussed privately.
    Please, no time wasters, this is a professional band. We need someone with a genuine love for the music business, not someone just happy to pick up the money. We hope to get the position filled within two months.
    We will be setting up an audition day, the date of which will be emailed.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for reading,
    Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 John Paul Byrne

Hi Pat, just was wondering if you have found a drummer yet? I would love to audition if your holding any.I have been playing on and of for the last 20 years.I have my own transport and a decent kit.So I wish you all the best in your search.

Advertisement