Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car valet - Killarney

Options
  • 16-08-2016 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone recommend a good car valet in service in Killarney. Need to give the exterior the works:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Molzer2 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Anyone recommend a good car valet in service in Killarney. Need to give the exterior the works:)

There is a lad at the back of Dunnes "DJ Car wash and Valeting" who is pretty good. We have used him a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

I got him to do a bit of work on the car today, seems like a good enough job for €50 but I didn't get a lot of information from him about what he does / uses etc. Hope it lasts a bit..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Bit of advice regarding interior car cleaning.

You can hire a rug doctor from woodies in Tralee , think Boyles have them also in killorglin .

They have an attachment to do sofa's/ car interior and it did a cracking job of my sofa and car, really easy and cheap .

I suppose it can do carpets and rugs as well ;)

Advertisement