Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bachelor of Arts Sport & Exercise (Soccer) CW827

Options
  • 16-08-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

my first choice is Bachelor of Arts Sport & Exercise (Soccer) CW827 . they reckon that 315 ish points will be enough but there is also a portfolio (which I have submitted) and possible interview.

the question I have is if I hit the 315 and get an offer on Monday does that mean the portfolio was good enough and I have the place. or is the portfolio looked at after the offers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

If it's anything like art there is a score for the portfolio which is then added to LC points and the points for the course are a combination of both. If you are offered a place on Monday, it would have to be based on a combination of both as they can't offer you a place and then take it back at a later stage.

Advertisement