Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

Anybody on here get an adult Liverpool home jersey from any seller?

Whats the sizing and quality like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What way is the size on the kids, did you go a size up or normal sizes for the kids to bought it for?

I just go with the age as they set them out on the site. My 8yo gets the 7=8 size and it's big on him but he is on the smaller size and super skinny, the jammy feker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

Hi folks what’s the latest recommended store for getting a mans home Man Utd jersey please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

how.gareth wrote: »
    Hi folks what’s the latest recommended store for getting a mans home Man Utd jersey please?

sandy, got 3 and they were spot on

FixitFelix wrote: »
    sandy, got 3 and they were spot on

Cheers I’ve just gone onto her site and can’t find any prices, do I have to send her an email for a price including shipping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭statto25

how.gareth wrote: »
    Cheers I’ve just gone onto her site and can’t find any prices, do I have to send her an email for a price including shipping?

Email her or contact her on whatsapp

statto25 wrote: »
    Email her or contact her on whatsapp

I’ve just sent her a WhatsApp. What’s her average price for a jersey plus shipping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Prices are all on her website.

Edit: I see she's changed her website. Last time I ordered it was around 15. Not sure in shipping as it's free when you order 5. So its what I've always done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

On shootjerseys, what is the Thai version of a jersey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

Anyone buy the Real Madrid goalkeepers jersey from last year off shoot or the other sites?
    I only noticed it the other day and it looks fantastic, a lovely olive green colour. But is the chinese version close to the real deal?

http://www.shootjerseys.me/club-teams-1/la-liga/thai-version-rma-17-18-ls-goalkeeper-soccer-jersey.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

FatherTed wrote: »

I was told originally to order that version. I have done each time and always a good fit. Can't remember why though, so probably doesn't help :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,211 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Can anyone tell me if the 2018/19 home Real Madrid kit is an off-white colour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

FatherTed wrote: »

From shootjerseys website:

Thai version soccer jerseys or Thai edition soccer jerseys are the best among replica soccer jerseys as for quality. Thai version soccer jerseys look the same with authentic jerseys from material, workmanship, tag and all other details.

Thai version soccer jerseys are made of DRI-FIT material which is soft, easy to absorb sweat and more comfortable to wear. They carry the same logos and tags as authentic soccer jerseys, Dri-Fit on nike jerseys, ClimaCool on adidas jerseys, tags attached on collars, washing instructions and material tags. Thai version soccer jerseys are as durable as authentic soccer jerseys as for the material and the ironed numbers & names which will not fall off after repeated washing. One can hardly tell Thai version soccer jerseys from official soccer jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Took delivery of 2 NFL and one NHL jersey today from Sandy. Very happy with the quality and sizing.

A few loose threads here and there but for the price and speed of delivery you can't complain.

Communication was excellent through the whole process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Took delivery of 2 NFL and one NHL jersey today from Sandy. Very happy with the quality and sizing.

A few loose threads here and there but for the price and speed of delivery you can't complain.

Communication was excellent through the whole process.

Sorry for bothering you, where are the NFL jerseys on Sandy site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

If you contact them through WhatsApp they'll send you on a link to their NFL gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

ryaner777 wrote: »
    If you contact them through WhatsApp they'll send you on a link to their NFL gear.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I see that Manchester united 1968 European cup anniversary shirt which is 100 quid with adidas on sale on dhgate.com now for a considerably lot less in price .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭rizzee

The one's I see on DHGate don't have the Adidas logo... or am I blind? I might pick one up tomorrow if someone can vouch for them....great find.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭rodders999

rizzee wrote: »
    The one's I see on DHGate don't have the Adidas logo... or am I blind? I might pick one up tomorrow if someone can vouch for them....great find.

Sandy has that jersey now too, added two days ago.

The adidas logo is the same colour as the jersey so hard to see unless looking close up.

• Advertisement

rodders999 wrote: »

The adidas logo is the same colour as the jersey so hard to see unless looking close up.

Was thinking the images are poor quality/they have to cover when advertising.I'll check out Sandys now, would much prefer the Paypal option. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

None of the pictures on DHGate will show the logos Adidas, Nike etc but they 100% come with them. I used DHGate for my last two orders and they've been perfect just make sure you use a seller with good feed back and who has a good few transactions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Does anyone have a link to this Sandy character?

Jerseystorechina

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

How come there's no price on these items?

Email and she will get back with a price. I presume it depends on quantity etc. Emailed earlier about the united tops and she got back within 10 minutes. There's also a Whatsapp no.

Some of the united gear looks unreal

[13/09, 15:34] China Jersey: Soccer jersey for adult is $ 17, polo shirt same price
    [13/09, 15:34] China Jersey: Kids jersey is $1 less 😊
    [13/09, 15:34] China Jersey: Tracksuit for adult is $42, kids $40

She just sent me that

$19 for United 1968 L/S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭andrew1977

xtal191 wrote: »
    None of the pictures on DHGate will show the logos Adidas, Nike etc but they 100% come with them. I used DHGate for my last two orders and they've been perfect just make sure you use a seller with good feed back and who has a good few transactions.

How did you pay for your orders on DHGate please ? I want to pay via paypal but cant find it as the option , going to take the plunge on one of those 1968 United jerseys ,.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

xtal191 wrote: »

How long for delivery mate?

I agree with your experiences, all perfect for me on DHGate too, but takes 3 weeks to arrive. I’d love to get them quicker if at all possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Is there any chance of a sticky on this thread?! Seriously, it's just the same questions over and over and over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

Paully D wrote: »
    How long for delivery mate?

I agree with your experiences, all perfect for me on DHGate too, but takes 3 weeks to arrive. I’d love to get them quicker if at all possible.

I used parcel motel both times and both orders arrived within 10 days.

givyjoe wrote: »
    Is there any chance of a sticky on this thread?! Seriously, it's just the same questions over and over and over!

I agree and can admit I have done the same when I first joined.

Shoot Jerseys/ Vivienne : www.shootjerseys.me

- Order on website or add on WhatsApp to check stock: +86 18274834613
    - Email:shootjerseys@gmail.com
    - Card Payments

Sandy/JSC : www.jerseystorechina.com

-Quote for price of jerseys via email or Whatsapp: 0086 177 4967 0912
    -Email: Jerseystore.cn@gmail.com
    -Card Payment & Paypal

Other sites:

www.dhgate.com

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭rodders999

The "F" from the Fly Emirates on my Arsenal shirt didn't survive it's second wash. I know they're not going to have the durability of the real thing but that's fairly disappointing all the same.

Going to send on a pic to Sandy and see what she says. Chances of her sending me a replacement are pretty slim I suppose, has anyone had any past experience with her on such matters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

rodders999 wrote: »
    The "F" from the Fly Emirates on my Arsenal shirt didn't survive it's second wash. I know they're not going to have the durability of the real thing but that's fairly disappointing all the same.

Going to send on a pic to Sandy and see what she says. Chances of her sending me a replacement are pretty slim I suppose, has anyone had any past experience with her on such matters?
    Happened to me before. Got told they will send a replacement with my next order.

Make sure you always wash these jerseys inside out and no higher than 40 degress. Stops the transfers rubbing off other clothes which causes the peeling.

Ordered x4 of the 1968 United tops from Sandy there.

Ordered 5 jerseys from Shoot this morning (well 4 plus 1 free) didn't take my card payment again so she sent me a PayPal request.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

Order shipped last Monday From Sandy. Due to arrive this Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Got the gf a home Liverpool womens Jersey size medium which doesn't fit her. Anyone want it for €20?

Worn once to test the size, tag still on if etc.
    I'm based in Dublin. Can post.

Sandy was next to useless when I said that the medium doesn't fit while medium with clothes in Ireland fit no problem. I remember I told shoot jerseys that I had size issues before and they sent out new ones.

• Advertisement

Anyone else have an order from Sandy being held up, hab e one since Friday just stook on "shipping information received" Sandy told me customs is checking things more strictly.

Anyone else have an order from Sandy being held up, hab e one since Friday just stook on "shipping information received" Sandy told me customs is checking things more strictly.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Looking on shoot smallest sizes are 3-4 anyone know when could get infant 18_24 months and 2-3?

Ordered from Sandy Friday and got the DHL tracking number this morning.

Ordered from Shoot Friday and said it's delayed cause of the typhoon and hasn't been shipped!

Ordered from Sandy Friday and got the DHL tracking number this morning.

Ordered from Shoot Friday and said it's delayed cause of the typhoon and hasn't been shipped!

I sort of thought the typhoon might have had something to do with it, can you let me know if your tracking updates

Will do. Just says shipment info received at Hong Kong 02.30am today.

I sort of thought the typhoon might have had something to do with it, can you let me know if your tracking updates

Got the tracking number this morning from Shoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,211 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I ordered a few tops recently, not from Sandy btw, but how does a top sent from China or Thailand or wherever get a Royal Mail tracking number?

NIMAN wrote: »
    I ordered a few tops recently, not from Sandy btw, but how does a top sent from China or Thailand or wherever get a Royal Mail tracking number?

From my experience, it depends how many you order/if they offer fast shipping. Fast shipping would be DHL option, I think the other is just standard shipping but i'm open to correction.

My shipping finally updated to " shipment picked up" with an estimated delivery of Friday 21st

• Advertisement
Advertisement