Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

aaronm13 wrote: »
    About to order some jerseys from Sandy for the first time. Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I did search and can't find the answer. What's the best address to use for delivery, Parcel Motel or my own address? And what delivery method? I see mention of DHL or standard. Speed isn't overly important but I'd imagine DHL is a dead cert for customs. Only ordering 2 so might be ok. Thanks

I use my work address as Im not home. If you deliver it to your home and youre not there, it will be in DHL store for you.

Ive ordered 3 times now, no issues yet.

blade1 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Your own address.
    Sandy will add a $10 to the price of the jerseys for DHL express.
    She will send you a screenshot of your total order.
    Then her PayPal link.
    If you are happy with everything let her know and go ahead and pay.
    You pay in dollars.

If your order is over $80, DHL is free with Sandy.

Latest order was $71 and DHl for free, worked out at 64 euros for 2 adults jerseys and 3 kids kits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

beakerjoe wrote: »

It won't be for the poster asking as he only getting 2 jerseys.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭The Mulk

beakerjoe wrote: »

Latest order was $71 and DHl for free, worked out at 64 euros for 2 adults jerseys and 3 kids kits.

How long does it take her generally to reply to a WhatsApp. 24 Hours?
    i'm putting in an order, having difficulty using Revolut on Shoot Jerseys

blade1 wrote: »
    It won't be for the poster asking as he only getting 2 jerseys.;)

Didnt see that, but sure can't help for him to know the score either. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Thanks for the tips lads. I'll just use my own address so and DHL.

The Mulk wrote: »

I'm not sure to be honest. I contacted her late Friday night, she replied instantly. Thai time difference it may be longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Ive been emailing her and she usually replies within a few hours, especially if I contact her early in the morning.

Cheers I sent a message there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Past few months we've been using David Li, little bit more expensive than shoot but much better quality. Past few training tops & skinny bottoms we got the kids from shoot all the zips have broken. His stuff seem much better. Pay through PayPal, delivered with DHL. Usually takes 3 weeks from order date.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The Mulk wrote: »

I used a revolut card with nothing on it so it failed, obviously. I then whatsapped Shoot with the order ID and they sent me a PayPal payment request, all sorted very quickly. First order so not sure on the quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Did you get DHL or standard delivery ?

Standard I think. They will probally be on though before the end of the week or early next week from past experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Can I still just contact Sandy on Whatsapp if I want to order an NBA jersey and NFL beanie that are found on the Yupoo links she provides, lads? Or does she only deal with the soccer side of things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Duff wrote: »
    Can I still just contact Sandy on Whatsapp if I want to order an NBA jersey and NFL beanie that are found on the Yupoo links she provides, lads? Or does she only deal with the soccer side of things?
    Yes contact her as if they are listed I would think she sells them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

sgarvan wrote: »
    Yes contact her as if they are listed I would think she sells them

Perfect. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Past few months we've been using David Li, little bit more expensive than shoot but much better quality. Past few training tops & skinny bottoms we got the kids from shoot all the zips have broken. His stuff seem much better. Pay through PayPal, delivered with DHL. Usually takes 3 weeks from order date.

Link?

Items deleivered on Wednesday, all great quality from Sandy. Little one loves her Liverpool shirt. Juventus Medium shirt was a bit snug fitting, otherwise fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Throw up his site there or send me a pm please, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Looking to order a utd jersey with Martial at the back. Is the font the actual PL font?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Can someone pm me shoots web address, haven’t used in a good while, or better alternatives available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Can someone pm me shoots web address, haven’t used in a good while, or better alternatives available.

It's about 2 pages back.....

Anyone ever find decent football boots online from these places?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Anyone ever find decent football boots online from these places?

boots and trainers are rarely good quality , best bet is try sale or clearance sections ib sports stores for cheap boots

Link?

Sorry, he's on Facebook. Look up David li, send him a message and he'll get back fairly quickly.

xtal191 wrote: »
    Throw up his site there or send me a pm please, cheers

As above. He's on Facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Looking at Adidas x boots on guuuc , can't get them in size anywhere else , what's the chances of them being similar .....asking for a friend & his name is santa ,
    Have bought loads of jerseys and all are spot on

I wouldn't buy knockoff boots. Boots get a rough time. Constantly in use, using them to leather a football around the place, getting stood on, standing on others, etc. A jersey just hangs off you. I don't think they're comparable. You get decent boots from well known stores for €30/40+ these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea that's my general experience too. Avoid. Buy cheap, buy twice.

Glebee wrote: »
    Ordered jerseys from Shoot on 8th Nov. Still no sign.

Jerseys turned up today from Shoot. Ordered on 8th Nov. Delivered 5th Dec. Standard post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

A full month. Thats not good.
    I ordered 2 last night and paid the $10 for DHL - it's going to be tight for them to make xmas

• Advertisement

jay0109 wrote: »
    I ordered 2 last night and paid the $10 for DHL - it's going to be tight for them to make xmas

DHL should be alot quicker..

jay0109 wrote: »

I'd say you'll be fine, my last order was shipped Monday and received on the Thursday. DHL express really is fast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Looking at Adidas x boots on guuuc , can't get them in size anywhere else , what's the chances of them being similar .....asking for a friend & his name is santa ,
    Have bought loads of jerseys and all are spot on
    Both 6 pairs of a seller I've used for a while 2 for my some 2 for me and and 2 for a mate since start of the year, all holding up well, as much as anything I've bought in the shops, hypervnoms, mercurial and predators.

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Both 6 pairs of a seller I've used for a while 2 for my some 2 for me and and 2 for a mate since start of the year, all holding up well, as much as anything I've bought in the shops, hypervnoms, mercurial and predators.

Any link ?

Any link ?
    I'll send you his WhatsApp, he post new boots in his story or you can just send him picture of what your are looking for

Juventus tracksuit arrived from Sandy on Friday. I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality. Hopefully it holds up well after washing it. Anyone recommend what settings to wash KT on? I'm apprehensive to put it on a 'normal wash'.

James__10 wrote: »
    Juventus tracksuit arrived from Sandy on Friday. I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality. Hopefully it holds up well after washing it. Anyone recommend what settings to wash KT on? I'm apprehensive to put it on a 'normal wash'.

Wash on 30° and inside out, what's the sizing like ? I'm 6ft 2 84kg, not sure of XL will fit

Wash on 30° and inside out, what's the sizing like ? I'm 6ft 2 84kg, not sure of XL will fit

I'm similar size and build and have a XL and was fine.

James__10 wrote: »

I'm similar size and build and have a XL and was fine.
    Cheers bought one last year and was a but short in the trousers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

buying from Sandy,this week, can I expect delivery before xmas? She says 1 week to deliver.

One other question, she only accepts payment by paypal ive not used before. I've linked my bank account but to transfer funds from my account to my paypal account it needs to go through some German paypal account first, and standard international transfer costs €15!

Is there any cheaper way of doing this?

• Advertisement

Maybe use a throw away revolut card? If you use DHL delivery you should be fine going by previous posts. It's about a month for standard delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

ordered from Sandy. They were posted on Wednesday and being delivered today.....Great service

sugarman wrote: »
    You dont need to transfer any funds, if you've linked your account to paypal it'll come out of bank account automatically. No charges.

to link my account they need to send 2 small deposits, which i then have to confirm these amounts on the site.

Did it yestsrday morn and still no sign of these deposits, do they usually take long?

sugarman wrote: »
    You need to check your bank statement, the deposited amount wont be returned to your paypal for a couple days.

thats what I mean, still no sign of them in my bank account yet.

when i see the deposits in my account , i key in the specific figure in the verification section of paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Received my order from vivian today 7 days after payment , all looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭larchielads

First time orderin from sandy, got my tracking number on monday it says its in hong kong, checked again today, still in hong kong. Anyone experience this with sandy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

First time orderin from sandy, got my tracking number on monday it says its in hong kong, checked again today, still in hong kong. Anyone experience this with sandy?

Mine arrived yesterday, same thing. It bounced around Hong Kong then landed in Leipzig Germany. Good service!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Order from Shoot, left china on the 8th and still not arrived in Germany !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I just got a whatsapp from some other seller in china "Grace". Looking like they are passing on/selling our numbers to other suppliers :mad:

• Advertisement

I just got a whatsapp from some other seller in china "Grace". Looking like they are passing on/selling our numbers to other suppliers :mad:

I’d block the contact then If I didn’t add it myself

Advertisement