Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭larchielads

Salmon wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday, same thing. It bounced around Hong Kong then landed in Leipzig Germany. Good service!
    Mine aint bouncin anywhere, tiz like a dead weight, hasnt left hong kong since monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

whats the quality like with sandys jerseys?

waiting on order to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Ordered a Juventus Tracksuit a few weeks ago from Sandy and it arrived within 4 days. Excellent quality and has washed fine so far (only washed once). I'm usually a big medium/large in clothes so ordered a XL and it fits great.

XL PSG tracksuit arrived today again its good quality it would be very hard to tell the difference from the legit one however the XL is alot bigger than the Juventus XL. It will do fine but would have liked a more snug fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

James__10 wrote: »
    Ordered a Juventus Tracksuit a few weeks ago from Sandy and it arrived within 4 days. Excellent quality and has washed fine so far (only washed once). I'm usually a big medium/large in clothes so ordered a XL and it fits great.

XL PSG tracksuit arrived today again its good quality it would be very hard to tell the difference from the legit one however the XL is alot bigger than the Juventus XL. It will do fine but would have liked a more snug fit.

Tried the psg tracksuit on again and it's way too big. I have sent sandy a message about retuning the tracksuit has anyone returned a item before? What is the protocol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Tried the psg tracksuit on again and it's way too big. I have sent sandy a message about retuning the tracksuit has anyone returned a item before? What is the protocol?

i've never returned stuff before just sold it on to a mate or via adverts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Got a free jersey on next order when colleague said one of her kids jerseys didn't fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'd hope for a free or half price rather than return. It'd takes ages and cost more than the item itself to get it back to then and on to you again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Might be interested in this, what size weight are you? Is it the All black one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

FixitFelix wrote: »
    I'll send you his WhatsApp, he post new boots in his story or you can just send him picture of what your are looking for

Could I have that WhatsApp number too?? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Order from Sandy left on the 10th and arrived on the 13th

Order from Shoot left on the 8th and nothing, it is just down as leaving china.

Getting worried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

My order from Shoot left China the 8th also and arrived in Belfast yesterday

jay0109 wrote: »
    My order from Shoot left China the 8th also and arrived in Belfast yesterday

Ah jaysus

It arrived in the sorting centre in the UK last night, it better hurry up !!!

It arrived in the sorting centre in the UK last night, it better hurry up !!!

Its still there, hasn't moved:(

15+ times I've ordered with Sandy and Shoot, and have always been with me within 5 working days DHL. I have never go for that standard postage crap, I can't trust it from HK. Its alright for something cheap like a phone cover or something you're not waiting on quick. If you I do understand people use PM due to working hours etc that's unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Few bits from Sandy before Christmas, FIFA Juve and Bayern jerseys + new Juve tracksuit - all perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Santa brought a Man city tracksuit as a "stocking filler" ( Big sock !!) from Shoot.
    Daughter put it on , size is good, quality is 'good' , but the zip broke !!

1 wear !!!
    the zip is cheap plastic, and the metal zip fastener bit just came off one side on the bottom.
    I have whatsapped Vivienne in Shoot - awaiting her reply !

I am disgusted .... I know you get what you pay for (€45), but youd expect a zip to last longer than one wear !!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

greenspurs wrote: »
    Santa brought a Man city tracksuit as a "stocking filler" ( Big sock !!) from Shoot.

1 wear !!!
    the zip is cheap plastic, and the metal zip fastener bit just came off one side on the bottom.

I am disgusted .... I know you get what you pay for (€45), but youd expect a zip to last longer than one wear !!

That was the main reason I stopped buying from Vivien, every zip broke. We spent over €300 on stuff from David li for Christmas, lots for the 3 kids gifts for nieces etc and the stuff is amazing. Have items over 3 months and the zips are perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

1 wear !!!

You could always go and buy the non counterfeit version the next time. The zip may be of a better quality then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

You could always go and buy the non counterfeit version the next time. The zip may be of a better quality then.

Slow clap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

1 wear !!!

That was the main reason I stopped buying from Vivien, every zip broke. We spent over €300 on stuff from David li for Christmas, lots for the 3 kids gifts for nieces etc and the stuff is amazing. Have items over 3 months and the zips are perfect.
    Who's David Li

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Bought a kids tracksuit off shoot at xmas & while the quality is good its a very big fit for 10-11yrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Who's David Li

He's on Facebook, send him a pic of anything you want and he'll send you on a price. We got ireland rugby jersey, Scotland 7's, racing metro, Liverpool, psg and a few others, unbelievable quality. Was in elverys a few days ago, eldest lad wearing David li ireland rugby jersey, no difference at all except €50.

You could always go and take your stupid sarcasm elsewhere.....

But thanks for the childish imput :rolleyes:

1 wear !!!

They finally replied.
    Offered a $10 discount for my next purchase ! :eek:
    So I said no, I want a full refund or a replacement top as its not usable quality.
    I was trying to be persuaded that because my lot of jerseys and tracksuits arrived on Dec7, but not opened/used until Dec 26th, that it was too late, and that's all I could expect was $10, because "you are the customer and that is the rule" :rolleyes: :confused:
    So then I said I would be cancelling payment through my credit card, then I was told I would be getting a replacement with my next order.

Maybe stay away from anything with zips guys, as they seem to be of very poor quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

You could always go and take your stupid sarcasm elsewhere.....

But thanks for the childish imput :rolleyes:

Its not childish input.

Fact is we take risks when ordering via these sites. They are not legit.

I havent had any issues yet, but if I do then its at my own risk and I am well aware that I may have no come back.

You cant really be outraged when knowingly buying cheap goods to save a buck.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its not childish input.

Fact is we take risks when ordering via these sites. They are not legit.

I havent had any issues yet, but if I do then its at my own risk and I am well aware that I may have no come back.

You cant really be outraged when knowingly buying cheap goods to save a buck.

so cheap prices = low quality ?

They still have to be suitable for what they are. They should last longer than one use !
    Is that not a reasonable, and perfectly normal expectation for something that cost €47 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

so cheap prices = low quality ?

They still have to be suitable for what they are. They should last longer than one use !
    Is that not a reasonable, and perfectly normal expectation for something that cost €47 ?

Fake merch = a risk that quality may not be up to a good standard.

If you want a good standard you should look at buying from offical sources.

So no, its not reasonable.

Come off it. These guys are not doing it for charity and are making money off the folks here. Stuff falling apart on first wear is taking the p1ss. Legit or not.

• Advertisement

The majority of their stuff is of good quality, The zip is sh1te, hence my complaint.

Anyway, good luck with your low standards...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

Looking for the AS Roma home jersey. Have checked on elverys, etc and they all have it without the sponsor and only place I have seen the jersey with a sponsor is on the AS Roma website. Any idea why this is?

Looking for the AS Roma home jersey. Have checked on elverys, etc and they all have it without the sponsor and only place I have seen the jersey with a sponsor is on the AS Roma website. Any idea why this is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

Redo91 wrote: »

PM sent

Glebee wrote: »

PM sent
    Sorry but I don’t seem to have a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

Sorry but I don’t seem to have a PM.

Resent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

anyone come across a good new Ireland jersey football?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Lads sandy put the Ireland retro Adidas Jersey who wants to take the gamble?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Her retros aren't as good as regular gear. Got Holland 88, Utd 99, Barca 99. The Holland one is very good, Barca one is OK (size a bit small than expected) but Utd 99 is very cardboardy

but1er wrote: »
    Lads sandy put the Ireland retro Adidas Jersey who wants to take the gamble?

Design looks good apart from the dodgy Opel Logo. It's only a photo, but the fit doesn't look great it in. Still going to have a go though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

givyjoe wrote: »
    Design looks good apart from the dodgy Opel Logo. It's only a photo, but the fit doesn't look great it in. Still going to have a go though.

Good man, take one for the team, I'm dreading the neck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Dear friend ,

Our new website is http://www.shootjerseys.cc/ ; , Sign up on the new website for a $10 coupon .

Also we will have a 20 day New Year holiday starting next week (next Friday) .   So if you want to place order , please do it this week, so that we have enough time to prepare order for you before our holiday.

WhatsApp from Vivian this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Who else has been around since JomzaJung?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

givyjoe wrote: »

Where can i see a photo? I would take a chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

POKERKING wrote: »
    Where can i see a photo? I would take a chance

That neck doesn't look great and the way the jersey hangs isn't doing it any favours either.

2j2gvpl.jpg
    i3fm87.jpg

blade1 wrote: »
    That neck doesn't look great and the way the jersey hangs isn't doing it any favours either.

2j2gvpl.jpg
    i3fm87.jpg

Yeah, changed my mind on getting it. Looks piss poor compared to Holland and west Germany 1990 ones. It's supposed to have the same collar as he Dutch one. Looks like you could fit 10 heads in it.

It's a shame, because they got the design spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

givyjoe wrote:
    Yeah, changed my mind on getting it. Looks piss poor compared to Holland and west Germany 1990 ones. It's supposed to have the same collar as he Dutch one. Looks like you could fit 10 heads in it.

givyjoe wrote:
    It's a shame, because they got the design spot on.

I've ordered it , will post pics when it arrives , I'll take my chances for 17e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

going to wait till next season's jersey will be released

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

Anyone ordered youth kits (specifically Ireland) from anywhere thats good quality, would you mind pming me details

thanks

Anyone ordered the new Ireland home and away jerseys from Viv or Sandy yet? Just asking before I throw an order in with Sandy when they're back from hols..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Has anyone managed to come across any seller doing GAA jerseys? Looking for Dublin jersey, Ta

• Advertisement
Advertisement