Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

It’s going to become a bring and by sale thread shortly

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s going to become a bring and by sale thread shortly

If there's an issue I'll delete the post. There has been no mention of it up to now. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

1st time possible buyer , Which place would you recommend lads , looking to get the new arsenal home and away jerseys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

1st time possible buyer , Which place would you recommend lads , looking to get the new arsenal home and away jerseys
    Sandy or shoot are the usual go to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Link to Sandy? Apologies if I've missed it in the past few pages.

Also, what sizing would you be looking at, ie. if you're buying a small in a legit shop would it equate to a small on one of these sites?

http://m.shootjerseys.cc/Thai-Version-Arsenal-19-20-Home-Soccer-Jersey-p966568.html

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Link to Sandy? Apologies if I've missed it in the past few pages.

Also, what sizing would you be looking at, ie. if you're buying a small in a legit shop would it equate to a small on one of these sites?
    I usually go with my normal size and fits spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I got my first order from Sandy today.

19/20 Liverpool Home
    19/20 Liverpool Goalkeeper
    18/19 Liverpool tracksuit

Ordered last Tuesday and arrived today. Fantastic quality as far as I can see. I got the home one in medium and the goalkeeper in small because I can be one or the other depending on the make. Both fit nicely without being too snug or too baggy.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Does anyone have a link for Sandy they wouldnt mind PMing me please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Any experience with minejerseys?

All the new arsenal shirts are on shoot

http://m.shootjerseys.cc/Arsenal-c21594.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Haven't used shoot in a good while, just wondering what delivery times would be using parcel motel and did anyone order nba jersey off them and what were they like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Does anyone have a link for Sandy they wouldnt mind PMing me please?

http://www.sandycn.net/

add her on whatsapp

just signed up with shoot and want to get a couple of things, on the site it says $10 off for first order/registration, does anyone know if there is a discount code or does it come straight off the total at checkout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

payment is different now?

through paypal via a link ??

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement

greenspurs wrote: »
    payment is different now?

through paypal via a link ??

i just paid shoot for a couple of shirts, they sent me a link to pay for two phone cases on paypal all very cloak and dagger lol

OmegaGene wrote: »
    i just paid shoot for a couple of shirts, they sent me a link to pay for two phone cases on paypal all very cloak and dagger lol

yes exactly !! :eek:

I was a bit worried that it was a scam or something !! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Got delivery from David li yesterday, Liverpool home, away jerseys, munster rugby Jersey, celtic, Ireland soccer and the peachy Barcelona Jersey. All super quality, received them within 3 weeks, the rugby Jersey is spot on. Also ordered the Ireland rugby and Ireland training top for a friend, he's very happy with them.

yes exactly !! :eek:

I was a bit worried that it was a scam or something !! :D

I’m sure they are just covering themselves from the authorities
    As long as PayPal is used we are covered anyway, Revolut is handy too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Any experience ordered NBA jerseys from sandy? What's the sizing like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭chasm

Finding the standard of jerseys from Sandy very hit and miss. My first order had issues with the sponsor name missing from the front of one shirt, now the second order has arrived and the sleeve sponsor is missing on one shirt and the PL badge on the other is misplaced, so when the jersey is put on the badge is at the front of the arm! Don't think i will be ordering any more.

Why has it gone sooooo difficult to buy from Shoot?!

Click on this phone case, open paypal.. pay for that...
    Hasn't gone through.. try another browser...

Jaysus… ….

Why has it gone sooooo difficult to buy from Shoot?!

Click on this phone case, open paypal.. pay for that...
    Hasn't gone through.. try another browser...

Jaysus… ….

Worked fine for me the other day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭chasm

According to Sandy, for LFC jersey, the Western Union logo may not be applied depending on production batch - regardless of what the website shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

chasm wrote: »
    According to Sandy, for LFC jersey, the Western Union logo may not be applied depending on production batch - regardless of what the website shows.

I got a red one from her and it didn't have the WU logo on it which is fine by me, rather not have it. Got the white one with CL badges and everything was perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Got delivery from David li yesterday, Liverpool home, away jerseys, munster rugby Jersey, celtic, Ireland soccer and the peachy Barcelona Jersey. All super quality, received them within 3 weeks, the rugby Jersey is spot on. Also ordered the Ireland rugby and Ireland training top for a friend, he's very happy with them.

How do the rugby jerseys fit? Tight, i.e like the player version or loose? Cheers.

Do you have his contact? Tried him on facebook but never got a reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

On Shoot, you can select Customise with name and number, but I don't see where I can provide the details of both?

Dickerty wrote: »
    On Shoot, you can select Customise with name and number, but I don't see where I can provide the details of both?

mention it when you request the payment link

Duff wrote: »
    How do the rugby jerseys fit? Tight, i.e like the player version or loose? Cheers.

Tight fit, especially the Nike or Adidas ones. The Canterbury ones are a bit looser fit. I usually just get a bigger size.

• Advertisement

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Do you have his contact? Tried him on facebook but never got a reply

On phone so can't send pic of his fb page on a pm. Will do later. Profile pic is grey man utd tracksuit, background pic of ozil, hazard and Henderson. Just send David li a friend request, once accepted just message him, usually fairly good to reply. Really good quality, wouldn't buy from Vivien again.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on this page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

Tight fit, especially the Nike or Adidas ones. The Canterbury ones are a bit looser fit. I usually just get a bigger size.

I got the Munster home adidas one last season and it was ridiculously tight even the 2XL.

Canterbury ones were fine then like the Ireland one.

The sizing is such a pain to gauge depending on the brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Not really asking about sandy and those but did anyone know any sites that sell last seasons jerseys cheapish?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Not really asking about sandy and those but did anyone know any sites that sell last seasons jerseys cheapish?

Sportsdirect might be worth a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

On phone so can't send pic of his fb page on a pm. Will do later. Profile pic is grey man utd tracksuit, background pic of ozil, hazard and Henderson. Just send David li a friend request, once accepted just message him, usually fairly good to reply. Really good quality, wouldn't buy from Vivien again.

I just presumed he was buying in bulk from Sandy/Vivian and the like?

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I just presumed he was buying in bulk from Sandy/Vivian and the like?

No, he's based out there, all his stuff comes from China, he's about €5 more expensive than shoot but we've washed stuff many times and still perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

When buying from Sandy are you better off using parcel motel or just your normal address ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

mossy464 wrote: »
    I got the Munster home adidas one last season and it was ridiculously tight even the 2XL.

Canterbury ones were fine then like the Ireland one.

The sizing is such a pain to gauge depending on the brand.

Looking for Ireland women rugby Jersey so best to order bigger size. Did you get from shoot or sandy

Looking for Ireland women rugby Jersey so best to order bigger size. Did you get from shoot or sandy

I actually ordered from a seller on dhgate. I've got a few off them. The Ireland ones I just needed a size up but Munster sizes for last season's jersey was very tight even on 2XL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Tried to order from shoot. Sent message on whatsapp and an email but haven't got a response. In looking to pay them. Any ideas anyone? It's been 4 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭This is it

Strange, did they read the message?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Tried to order from shoot. Sent message on whatsapp and an email but haven't got a response. In looking to pay them. Any ideas anyone? It's been 4 days.

Think there's another Chinese holiday at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

What's app over the weekend came back today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

mossy464 wrote: »
    I actually ordered from a seller on dhgate.

Did you have any issues paying?

DHGate lately won't let me get past the enter CC details stage, as soon as I'm done typing the card number it autoshows this message

"This transaction was declined.please choose a different card."

Without even attempting to pay! Very annoying, tried multiple card providers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

givyjoe wrote: »
    Think there's another Chinese holiday at the moment

Got a reply this morning and got it paid.

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Did you have any issues paying?

DHGate lately won't let me get past the enter CC details stage, as soon as I'm done typing the card number it autoshows this message

"This transaction was declined.please choose a different card."

Without even attempting to pay! Very annoying, tried multiple card providers

Haven't had any issues paying on DHGate, ordered a few things in the last few days with no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Strange. Wont take any card I throw at it, have tried setting up new accounts but no good

Seems to be the only place with Leeds jerseys up already, very annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

No problems for me paying on DHGate either, just picked up the Newcastle away and the Irish rugby World Cup. Maybe give your bank a ring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Do I look for a specific seller on DHgate? Never used it.

Looking to order some Liverpool jerseys, I remember someone saying they wouldn't use sandy again? So I'm unsure who to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Do I look for a specific seller on DHgate? Never used it.

Looking to order some Liverpool jerseys, I remember someone saying they wouldn't use sandy again? So I'm unsure who to use.

My guess is most of them come from the same place on dhgate but I always just go with someone who has good reviews and a lot of transactions, you can see both on the top left of a users store.

• Advertisement
Advertisement