Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Whats the quality like when ordering from Shoot?

Is it one wash in the machine and thats it or all have to be hand washed. Not sure if to order from bricks and mortar shop or go for the cheaper option

Looking at Ireland and Arsenal merchandise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭This is it

Is it one wash in the machine and thats it or all have to be hand washed. Not sure if to order from bricks and mortar shop or go for the cheaper option

I started off handwashing but fired an Inter jersey in the wash 3 or 4 times now with no issues. I think I put it on a 30° wash and hung out to dry, probably shrink in the dryer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I wash all mine in the washing machine at 40° but always turn them inside out. This stops the transfers rubbing off other items in the machine. I get the full year or more out of a kit before any deterioration starts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Don't get number or badges …
    They are pretty poor, in any I have gotten done, and just peel off.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

mossy464 wrote: »
    I actually ordered from a seller on dhgate. I've got a few off them. The Ireland ones I just needed a size up but Munster sizes for last season's jersey was very tight even on 2XL

How long they take to arrive and did you use parcel motel mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

how long does shoot normally take to deliver ?
    i paid for a couple of shirts on the 12th of july

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

locked 1 wrote: »
    How long they take to arrive and did you use parcel motel mate

Most stuff I ordered arrived within 2/3 weeks. No Parcel Motel. I didn't think you could use Parcel Motel for China, I'm not sure why you would need to as all the sellers deliver worldwide.

I always chose ePacket as the shipping option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

mossy464 wrote:
    Most stuff I ordered arrived within 2/3 weeks. No Parcel Motel. I didn't think you could use Parcel Motel for China, I'm not sure why you would need to as all the sellers deliver worldwide.

Faster deliver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

When order is placed do you need to WhatsApp shoot for payment details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

When order is placed do you need to WhatsApp shoot for payment details?

I sent her an email for the payment link and it came straight away

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Vivian not doing any new Villa jerseys.. Any of you see any on the sites you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Vivian not doing any new Villa jerseys.. Any of you see any on the sites you use?

http://www.shootjerseys.me/thai-version-avi-19-20-home-soccer-jersey.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

Vivian has sent me a WhatsApp with a link for a South Africa rugby jacket I want. It's a link to a phone case though... Is that typical fare?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭davemckenna25

franglan wrote: »
    Vivian has sent me a WhatsApp with a link for a South Africa rugby jacket I want. It's a link to a phone case though... Is that typical fare?

That's normal for payment.
    I got my Jersey less than 2 weeks after payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Lads anyone got a link to the new celtic away jersey the yellow one please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Does anyone know if Sandy offers a special rate for bulk purchases - remember something like a buy 4 get 1 free offer before so wanted to see how accessed if still valid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭This is it

Does anyone know if Sandy offers a special rate for bulk purchases - remember something like a buy 4 get 1 free offer before so wanted to see how accessed if still valid

From shoot I think it's buy 4 get 1 free. I paid for 4 and she asked me on Whatsapp what free jersey I wanted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Anyone seen Leeds 19/20 somewhere that isn't DHGate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

Can someone explain why Atletico Madrid have two different fonts for their jerseys?
    Initially though there were "poor" copies out there, until I saw their site.
    Seems to be "Metropolitano Printing" and "La Liga & Cup Printing" options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Tarquin1970

maximoose wrote: »
    Anyone seen Leeds 19/20 somewhere that isn't DHGate?

Sandy has it, but it looks a bit off in the photo....

Anyone know a reliable seller that has the Man Utd 1990 away kit.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZUUe2mhVJ5VV2Cut7

I ordered one on DHGate but the sharp logo is way off. Pity cus the shirt itself is perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

How does sizing compare now to what you get in the shops now? I know a few years back you had to size up? Are they more in line now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone know a reliable seller that has the Man Utd 1990 away kit.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZUUe2mhVJ5VV2Cut7

I ordered one on DHGate but the sharp logo is way off. Pity cus the shirt itself is perfect.

https://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en/product/manchester-united-originals-90-92-away-jersey-white/206264

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Anyone bought kids/toddler jerseys.. just wondering about sizes etc is there much difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Anyone bought kids/toddler jerseys.. just wondering about sizes etc is there much difference?

I found the kids sizes pretty much spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

ordered from Vivian / shootjerseys today and a bit weird paying through paypal, now waiting for that jersey ;)

Anyone bought NBA jerseys from China? Just wondering what the general consensus is with size. Order size up or size down or what. Have some picked out on DHgate but not sure on sizing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Acosta

Bought the Euro 2016 Ireland home shirt on classic shirts shop. Always wanted an Ireland top with no sponsor on the front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

henke wrote: »
    How does sizing compare now to what you get in the shops now? I know a few years back you had to size up? Are they more in line now?

Curious about this aswell before I order

Anyone bought NBA jerseys from China? Just wondering what the general consensus is with size. Order size up or size down or what. Have some picked out on DHgate but not sure on sizing

I've ordered a few from DHGate and all were true to size for me. The quality was peachy too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody order a kids United home kit, would sandy or shoot be better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

This is it wrote: »
    From shoot I think it's buy 4 get 1 free. I paid for 4 and she asked me on Whatsapp what free jersey I wanted

This year:
    Shoot is Buy 5 get one free
    and sandy is spend $90 and get one free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Size 16 probably fits a 3/4 year old .

Thats smallest they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Cheers.. know anywhere that does kids rugby jerseys 3_4 tried shoot but only do adults and nothing back from Sandy but smallest last yr was 5-6??

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Have been away from this thread for a long time. I used to buy from sandy but cannot remember her sites name and it’s probably changed.
    Anyone point me in the right direction for the best reps. PM welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

I ordered 3 recently, all size small. All from the same seller, but all with little differences in sizing. I always find the basketball jerseys to be massive, so I go as small as possible.

Quality was brilliant though, will definitely be making future purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

sorry for obvious lazy post can someone put up link to sandys site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Haven't bought anything off either sandy or Vivian in a while but browsing for a few new jerseys at the moment. Quick question, has anyone asked for the sleeve sponsors to be removed or left off a jersey? Looking at the arsenal home kit but think the sleeve sponsor ruins it, same with some other kits this season. I know there's a box for requests but just curious if anyone else tried it and how did it come?

I bought an NFL jersey of a DHGate seller recently, only €18 delivered. Took around 12 days to arrive. Quality is grand, not amazing and odd loose thread or stitch out of place here and there but overall very good. Compared to the real deal €100 or more its great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Blanco100 wrote: »
    sorry for obvious lazy post can someone put up link to sandys site

http://m.sandycn.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Got stung with 42e customs this morning - last Thursday package went from SNN to Dub and back down then in clearance event for three days so I got that something was up. Think they will be clamping down a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

did she not do NBA and NFL gear aswell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I just got 3 Liverpool jerseys and a Leinster jersey, sizes 3-4, 7-8 and L Adult, and all were perfect fit.
    Sleeve badges on the kids jerseys are weird (because they are full size badsges on little sleeves) but quality is perfect. 3 shirts for the price of one official one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Got the Aston Villa home from Shoot, really pleased with it.
    Have now ordered the away too, will update when I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

How long does sandy usually take to ship?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Hi all,

haven't bought anything since last year.
    Who's the best to go with at the moment, Sandy or Shoot and whats the best way to avoid any issues with customs. Got stung for €30 on my last order with Shoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hi all,

haven't bought anything since last year.
    Who's the best to go with at the moment, Sandy or Shoot and whats the best way to avoid any issues with customs. Got stung for €30 on my last order with Shoot.

I bought three kits about three weeks ago from shoot and used express delivery and it wasn't picked up by customs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Thanks Marc,

did you get them delivered to your own address or Parcel Motel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thanks Marc,

did you get them delivered to your own address or Parcel Motel?

Home address in Dublin :)

Advertisement