Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

I ordered a few kids jerseys from a DHGate seller recently and it arrived in NI within a week. So postal speed seems to be reasonably back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

DubDani wrote: »
    I ordered a few kids jerseys from a DHGate seller recently and it arrived in NI within a week. So postal speed seems to be reasonably back to normal.

Would you mind sending me a PM with the sellers store name? Looking for a few myself. Was it via SF E-Parcel? I've seen a few with this shipping option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

DubDani wrote: »

Was that free shipping?

I'd like a PM too of the seller please if you wouldn't mind.

Update:

Ordered a kit on 14th June, with free postage.

It arrived 2nd July.

Very happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

NIMAN wrote: »
    Update:

Ordered a kit on 14th June, with free postage.

It arrived 2nd July.

Very happy with that.

Was that with Shoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭This is it

Ordered with Shoot June 20th, got tracking June 30th but nothing since, it hasn't moved.

Esse85 wrote: »
    Was that with Shoot?

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

My parcel was stopped by customs. They are looking for receipts for the goods. Anyone had this experience before? What's my chances of getting the gear?

RustyP wrote: »
    My parcel was stopped by customs. They are looking for receipts for the goods. Anyone had this experience before? What's my chances of getting the gear?

Who did you order with? Shipped via DHL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

What's the value of what you bought?
    It's not happened me before. 6 shirts was the most I bought at one time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Honestly zero.

Unless you have an invoice for the full face value of the items and are willing to pay the vat and customs on them............bye bye

I've had over 100 deliveries this year alone so far and 1 was stopped and i lost it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Zero and it’s the chance we take

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Zero and it’s the chance we take

Thanks guys, thought as much. I just had a small bit of hope!

Thanks guys, thought as much. I just had a small bit of hope!

Did you have many in it? Wondering if it was stopped due to size though I've not had issues before, got 6 or 7 last time no problem.

I ordered from shoot around the 20th June and got a DHL tracking number last Monday but the tracking just shows "shipping information received". I presume they haven't even received the package yet from shoot? :/

This is it wrote: »
    Did you have many in it? Wondering if it was stopped due to size though I've not had issues before, got 6 or 7 last time no problem.

I ordered from shoot around the 20th June and got a DHL tracking number last Monday but the tracking just shows "shipping information received". I presume they haven't even received the package yet from shoot? :/

I had 6 kids jerseys, I've had bigger parcels. Ah well, I'll just have to order again! It's the chance we take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭testtech05

Anyone have a link to a store which sells NFL jerseys they could send me?

Ordered day before. Same story. Ordered with a different guy after and received the order already. Really not impressed with Shoot at all. Pandemic aside, very slow to get DHL tracking compared to other folks I've used recently.

givyjoe wrote: »
    Ordered day before. Same story. Ordered with a different guy after and received the order already. Really not impressed with Shoot at all. Pandemic aside, very slow to get DHL tracking compared to other folks I've used recently.

Can you PM the other site? Might try get a PayPal refund and place a new order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

If there's any chance of a share of that alternative, I'll take a pm too please ;)

I had 6 kids jerseys, I've had bigger parcels. Ah well, I'll just have to order again! It's the chance we take.

If you let the seller know then they will send them out again, I’ve heard of members here getting them resent from shoot when customs have confiscated them, it’s worth an email

• Advertisement

Shoot take a while to get the tracking info updated but when it does it’s not all here 2-3 days later via dhl
    I have found them very good to deal with over the years and any problems have been easily rectified

Plenty of other sellers on dhgate but I will stick with shoot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I have found them very good to deal with over the years and any problems have been easily rectified

Have to say, on that particular point I have to agree.
    Very good service on the rare occasions I've had any issue at all.
    Haven't ordered in about 6 months, but have a basket full and ready to go in the next few weeks.

banie01 wrote: »
    If there's any chance of a share of that alternative, I'll take a pm too please ;)

Pm me for the phone number. Not sure of the minimum order for free DHL though. My order was quite big.

Movement with DHL today and expected to arrive on Monday. We'll see :)

Movement with DHL today and expected to arrive on Monday. We'll see :)

Once dhl get it the delivery is very fast 3 days normally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

From my recent orders, its only 2-3 days til arrival once it is actually picked up.

yep, got notified it was picked up 8 days later, had it in hand the Next Tuesday. So about two weeks from order.

Got long sleeve Nike LFC jersey, and the jersey and the shorts for the kids. Quality is excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Irish94

Going to order a few items from Shoot for the first time. Anything I should know before I submit the order, or any guidance on sizing? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Looking to order a few jerseys been a few months since I ordered (from Sandy) overall wasn't happy the kids jerseys didn't have sponsor on arm and stitching on Liverpool jersey was terrible.
    Are the majority going with shoot? And happy with quality still?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Ordered the Ajax Away Jersey Dhgate 18 euro on the 7th of July and its in An post getting ready for Delivery! Fingers cross its good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Can't fault that for 18 euro

Anyone want the link pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭BurnUp78

Nephew wants the new Liverpool Jersey. Are they even out yet?

BurnUp78 wrote: »
    Nephew wants the new Liverpool Jersey. Are they even out yet?

Yeah I think it is have seen a few people wearing them around, unless they got them from the same place as us

Anyone having problems with DHL to Ireland?

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with DHL to Ireland?

What kind? There is a long gap between shipping info being received and the package being picked up. Usually only 2 days once it is picked up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

Hi guys ,can anyone point in the right direction, looking for Leeds jersey Irish size XL would prob be xxxl from shoot, biggest with shoot is XL,which from jerseys I got before are tiny

What kind? There is a long gap between shipping info being received and the package being picked up. Usually only 2 days once it is picked up though.

Parcels being seized, I usually use parcel motel but it's getting the stage they are talking 4-5 days to process it themselves, so just checking out if it's better to go direct

Parcels being seized, I usually use parcel motel but it's getting the stage they are talking 4-5 days to process it themselves, so just checking out if it's better to go direct

Haven't used Parcel Motel for any DHL orders, but so far, haven't had any products seized when ordering direct to home.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Hi what's the quality like on shoot.. And what does Thai version mean.. I usually order off fcsoccerworld.com but they have got very slow and no DHL.. I presume DHL to UK parcel motel is fastest and best way. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

gscully wrote: »
    From shootjerseys website:

Thai version soccer jerseys or Thai edition soccer jerseys are the best among replica soccer jerseys as for quality. Thai version soccer jerseys look the same with authentic jerseys from material, workmanship, tag and all other details.

Thai version soccer jerseys are made of DRI-FIT material which is soft, easy to absorb sweat and more comfortable to wear. They carry the same logos and tags as authentic soccer jerseys, Dri-Fit on nike jerseys, ClimaCool on adidas jerseys, tags attached on collars, washing instructions and material tags. Thai version soccer jerseys are as durable as authentic soccer jerseys as for the material and the ironed numbers & names which will not fall off after repeated washing. One can hardly tell Thai version soccer jerseys from official soccer jerseys.
    This is what Thai jerseys are.

• Advertisement

steven087 wrote: »
    Hi what's the quality like on shoot.. And what does Thai version mean.. I usually order off fcsoccerworld.com but they have got very slow and no DHL.. I presume DHL to UK parcel motel is fastest and best way. Cheers

No need to involve parcel motel or any U.K. address, from when the items are collected by dhl it’s 2-3 days to Ireland

You’re buying fake gear so there are chances of them being seized and it’s the risk we take, shoot have replaced seized items In the past

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Ordered from Shoot on 30/06, delivered in Dub today

You’re buying fake gear so there are chances of them being seized and it’s the risk we take, shoot have replaced seized items In the past

I know the risks I've been buying them for years, but if I see alot of people getting stuff seized I wouldn't bother.
    Just haven't got any for a while

I know the risks I've been buying them for years, but if I see alot of people getting stuff seized I wouldn't bother.
    Just haven't got any for a while

ive had 3 deliveries in the last fortnight without issue from shoot, seizures will always be mentioned but items delivered will hardly get a mention

ive had 3 deliveries in the last fortnight without issue from shoot, seizures will always be mentioned but items delivered will hardly get a mention

Mine was seized last week and shoot have resent my package so I'm happy!

• Advertisement

What's best way to order just straight from the shoot website or what's app them and go threw it that way

What's best way to order just straight from the shoot website or what's app them and go threw it that way

Website and then whats app for PayPal link

I do website and wait for the email for the payment link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

Sorry to be thick but are people using DHL for shipping with Shoot or asking for free shipping?

• Advertisement
Advertisement