Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭This is it

franglan wrote: »
    Sorry to be thick but are people using DHL for shipping with Shoot or asking for free shipping?

I ordered about 3 weeks ago and they only offered DHL, no free shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

This is it wrote: »
    I ordered about 3 weeks ago and they only offered DHL, no free shipping

free shipping is gone now

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Tom1991

I ordered 1st of July one of the retro Ireland kits off shoot and was able to go with free shipping but was told could be anywhere up to 60 days waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭testtech05

Could someone PM me the link for Shoot please?

testtech05 wrote: »
    Could someone PM me the link for Shoot please?

Shootjerseys.cc

If in doubt google helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Did anyone here order 4 liverpool jerseys from shoot, 2 having 'Harry' on the back? Seems they've mixed up my order with someone else :mad:

givyjoe wrote: »
    Did anyone here order 4 liverpool jerseys from shoot, 2 having 'Harry' on the back? Seems they've mixed up my order with someone else :mad:

Harry ordered those

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Harry ordered those

Pity they didn't get their address and phone number on the back also :confused:

What are the jersey sizes like on shoot guys, I would normally be a large but I'm guessing at least XL in these?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

What are the jersey sizes like on shoot guys, I would normally be a large but I'm guessing at least XL in these?

It's hit and miss from my experience, can depend on the manufacturer too. Probably safer go with XL in your case.

• Advertisement

Esse85 wrote: »
    It's hit and miss from my experience, can depend on the manufacturer too. Probably safer go with XL in your case.

I was thinking as much, thanks a lot

They have a size guide on the website, I’m a medium in Adidas and xl with shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

How long is delivery usually with DHL.once they have sent the tracking number

steven087 wrote: »
    How long is delivery usually with DHL.once they have sent the tracking number

Getting the tracking number usually means they have booked the shipping with dhl, from once dhl collect it then it’s 2-3 days to Ireland normally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hi guys, been ordering all summer from Sandy, this is about my 5th order and got a text from DHL seeking a paypal receipt.

I imagine the jig is up on this order yeah? Should I reply to DHL or just let it go.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hi guys, been ordering all summer from Sandy, this is about my 5th order and got a text from DHL seeking a paypal receipt.

I imagine the jig is up on this order yeah? Should I reply to DHL or just let it go.

Nothing to lose by giving them what they're asking for. Sounds like customs might be going through them to check the value of the goods and apply the correct customs charge. Odd that they know to ask for a Paypal receipt and not CC etc. Might be something more to the request.

Yeah they asked for a paypal receipt or bank statment, as well as a break down of goods.

If I dont provide info within 14 days its returned or destroyed.

Most my orders were 80 or 90, this time it was a 130. My bad for being greedy this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Yeah they asked for a paypal receipt or bank statment, as well as a break down of goods.

If I dont provide info within 14 days its returned or destroyed.

Most my orders were 80 or 90, this time it was a 130. My bad for being greedy this time.
    Find out off shoot what they listed the goods as and the value and reply with that and say you paid on a 3 money card or something

I wouldn’t provide anything to customs tbh, you’re buying fake gear so I would just let it go and contact shoot for a replacement

But totally up to you of course

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t provide anything to customs tbh, you’re buying fake gear so I would just let it go and contact shoot for a replacement

But totally up to you of course

And? That's the sellers problem, not the buyer. Don't see any reason for not giving them what they're asking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭This is it

I'd provide the details, sure you didn't know they were fake jerseys... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Send them the paypal invoice it probably just says shirts or something.

Im conflicted, one half says chance my arm. Another says let it go as I dont want things to get worse and just accept the loss.

Im conflicted, one half says chance my arm. Another says let it go as I dont want things to get worse and just accept the loss.

They'll charge you the vat on top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

You have absolutely nothing to lose my providing the info they are asking for

• Advertisement

Ive taken the risk and provided details. I dont mind paying the vat if needs be.

And? That's the sellers problem, not the buyer. Don't see any reason for not giving them what they're asking for.

I wouldn’t want to reveal shoots payment details tbh, dhl can scan packages and they are far from silly, I was only saying b what I would do rather than telling anyone else what to do
    Shoot have no problem sending out replacements for seized items

I wouldn’t want to reveal shoots payment details tbh, dhl can scan packages and they are far from silly, I was only saying b what I would do rather than telling anyone else what to do
    Shoot have no problem sending out replacements for seized items

You keep mentioning shoot.

The buyer didn't buy from them.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    You keep mentioning shoot.

The buyer didn't buy from them.

My bad, tbh most of the sellers are the same when it comes to customs I’ve used several over the years and stuck with shoot in the last couple as they seem to have better quality items

Well my update is that DHL hsve contacted me seeking an order confirmation, which I obviously dont have.

Sandy says theres nothing I can do, except use Parcel Motel in future.

Looks like Im outta pocket. Cant complain, I knew the risks

• Advertisement

Well my update is that DHL hsve contacted me seeking an order confirmation, which I obviously dont have.

Sandy says theres nothing I can do, except use Parcel Motel in future.

Looks like Im outta pocket. Cant complain, I knew the risks

will sandy not replace the items ?

will sandy not replace the items ?

Well she offered 2 free items. I bought 5 2 if which are tracksuits. So I cant say thats not fair

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Do they still provide free shipping or is there a charge now lads

Charge of around 10 USD

Charge of around 10 USD

That's what it used to be. It's around 18usd with shoot if you buy less than 5 jerseys.

That's what it used to be. It's around 18usd with shoot if you buy less than 5 jerseys.

I always get around 4 or 5 pieces off Sandy. Usually free once over 80 USD, post lockdown its been 10 USD for my orders all of which were over 80

I always get around 4 or 5 pieces off Sandy. Usually free once over 80 USD, post lockdown its been 10 USD for my orders all of which were over 80

Interesting. she literally quoted me 18 the other day. I used to buy **** loads of stuff from her pre lockdown.

Interesting. she literally quoted me 18 the other day. I used to buy **** loads of stuff from her pre lockdown.

Last time I ordered was 15 July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

maximoose wrote: »
    Ordered from Shoot on 30/06, delivered in Dub today

This was 2 weeks using DHL, extra $15

For interest I put in an order on 18/07 using free delivery, was delivered today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I'm looking at placing a first-time order on Shoot but a couple of Qs

1) Some of the jerseys (Ireland 90/92 and Man Utd 90/92) are off in terms of design. Positioning of things for Ireland and font for SHARP on Utd. Should I trust that they'll be correct when ordered or is it a case of 'you get what you see'?

2) What way is sizing? If I'm a medium in a particular brand, should I get the same? Or is it different?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

peejay1986 wrote: »

1) Some of the jerseys (Ireland 90/92 and Man Utd 90/92) are off in terms of design. Positioning of things for Ireland and font for SHARP on Utd. Should I trust that they'll be correct when ordered or is it a case of 'you get what you see'?

2) What way is sizing? If I'm a medium in a particular brand, should I get the same? Or is it different?

Thanks!

I ordered that blue United shirt with the dodgy looking sharp on the front long sleeve and it arrived exactly as it looked on their site(it was ****e) the short sleeve version was perfect. My experience of sizing is its generally the same as what you would get but can be hit and miss with some.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Thanks!

I've been ordering from a different place another poster here put me onto. Approx 25 euro including delivery. The quality has been great. PM if you want the details.

Sorry, should have said they're United.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

petejmk wrote:
    I've been ordering from a different place another poster here put me onto. Approx 25 euro including delivery. The quality has been great. PM if you want the details.

Would you mind linking me to this via PM please?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

FixItFelix trying to PM you but your inbox is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Tom1991

petejmk wrote: »

Sorry, should have said they're United.
    i got the white retro ireland kit off shoot and was very dissapointed its like an arts and crafts project so id avoid that category in future.
    Best ever jerseys i got were from MrMac tip years ago but lost that site in the many renames that have happened since ive a dortmund jersey tipping on 8 years now in excellent condition from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Tom1991 wrote: »
    Best ever jerseys i got were from MrMac tip years ago

Those were the days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

petejmk wrote: »
    FixItFelix trying to PM you but your inbox is full.

Try now mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

Thanks!

I'm looking for both those Ireland and Man U 90/92 jerseys.

Anyone have a source where the Opel and sharp logo's are right?

I bought the Man U one off dhgate a while back but had the crap sharp logo

mossy464 wrote: »
    I'm looking for both those Ireland and Man U 90/92 jerseys.

Anyone have a source where the Opel and sharp logo's are right?

I bought the Man U one off dhgate a while back but had the crap sharp logo

The only one I've seen for sure with the right logo, is the long sleeve version off Shoot. There's versions on DH Gate that have the font of the sharp sponsor correct, but not the colour. There's literally no where with the correct Irish one so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

The only one I've seen for sure with the right logo, is the long sleeve version off Shoot. There's versions on DH Gate that have the font of the sharp sponsor correct, but not the colour. There's literally no where with the correct Irish one so far.

Thanks

What's the sizing like on shoot. I usually go for XL.

Advertisement