Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Tom1991

mossy464 wrote: »
    Thanks

What's the sizing like on shoot. I usually go for XL.
    very small id go up one size atleast

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

mossy464 wrote: »
    Thanks

What's the sizing like on shoot. I usually go for XL.

Def would not be blanket going a size up, completely depends on the jersey. She's just a reseller, not the manufacturer and there's even differences between jerseys from the same team/brand/year. Unfortunately its just a trial and error. I often look at retrsocceruk as they sell a load of these retros bought from chinese sites. If you're looking for MU Blue Away 90-92, Id go with your usual size. I'm at a hundred and counting, so feel free to fire away re: other jerseys.

In general i find about 50/50 are the standard size.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Anybody get new Jersey liverpool off shoot I'm a large normally wats fitting like please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

locked 1 wrote: »
    Anybody get new Jersey liverpool off shoot I'm a large normally wats fitting like please

they have a size guide on the site that is very handy, i am a medium with adidas but an xl in a shoot arsenal shirt for example

The internet isn’t for everyone

Has anybody got new liverpool jersey yet and have they any pics please sandy/shoot/dh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Got a new phone and lost all contacts could someone please PM me contact details for Sandy and Shoot please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Anyone who got the Liverpool Jersey able to tell me. Is it a cheap version of the official cheap version or a cheap version of the player version? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So my items were offically detained by customs.

Should I order again via Parcel Motel which I have never used before or just tray again with Sandy

beakerjoe wrote: »

Should I order again via Parcel Motel which I have never used before or just tray again with Sandy
    Had the same thing happen to me last week, I just gave them the details they asked for and paid the fee. The guy i bought off was much cheaper than Sandy/Shoot, so ultimately worked out at the same price as ordering through either of them. Dont think parcel motel is the issue, they just seem to be checking more. If you get it to the UK Parcel Motel address and posted via EMS, probably less likely to be stopped by UK customs. Sandy at least doesn't send by DHL to the UK. Haven't tried it yet myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

PM will cost you an extra €3.50

I'd be going with this option every time.

• Advertisement

Esse85 wrote: »
    PM will cost you an extra €3.50

I'd be going with this option every time.

Not sure this makes any difference, unless using the UK address. Mine was to PM, but the Irish one and was stopped by Customs. Incorrectly routed through Shannon, not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

The ones of you who had stuff stopped, what was the total cost of order?

Mine was 120 euro. Im insure if the cost affects the chances being seized, but it was my first order over 90 euros.

In my head I was thinking of lowering my order value.

I made an order with Sandy yesterday and she now has a note on her system advising Irish customers to use Parcel motel or similar.

.G. wrote: »
    I made an order with Sandy yesterday and she now has a note on her system advising Irish customers to use Parcel motel or similar.

She did advice me of the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

She did advice me of the same.

Yep orders today and she told me to use parcel motel to UK( which I always so on fairness) so I'll see how I get on

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Yep orders today and she told me to use parcel motel to UK( which I always so on fairness) so I'll see how I get on

Gonna give it a go myself in a few days

givyjoe wrote: »
    Not sure this makes any difference, unless using the UK address. Mine was to PM, but the Irish one and was stopped by Customs. Incorrectly routed through Shannon, not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

I would always recommend the UK PM address.
    If using the irish one, you may as well have your house address which defeats the purpose of using PM

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Haven't used PM,is the UK address on their site when signing up or what is the process involved?

Haven't used PM,is the UK address on their site when signing up or what is the process involved?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yes

Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Have a delivery inbound to PM but Sandy has just contacted me saying DHL are looking for DDP info?
    That's delivery duty paid, anyone encountered this using PM before?

banie01 wrote: »
    Have a delivery inbound to PM but Sandy has just contacted me saying DHL are looking for DDP info?

That's weird I asked her was delivery by DHL yesterday and she told me no.

Never encountered your problem before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Hi all,

First time on the thread, there are hundreds of pages...I can't get through them all so here are my questions - who or what are Sandy & Shoot? Are these websites for jerseys?

If so, can you share the url for each?

Are they reliable?

Hi all,

First time on the thread, there are hundreds of pages...I can't get through them all so here are my questions - who or what are Sandy & Shoot? Are these websites for jerseys?

If so, can you share the url for each?

Are they reliable?

google shoot jerseys and it will be the first result, i think it is m.shootjerseys.cc
    no idea about sandy sorry

I ordered again. Sandy recommended PM, so I have gone with them. She gave me a 50 USD discount since the last package was seized.

Ordered a hooded tracksuit anyone order one before? I ordered a bigger size like in the jerseys.

banie01 wrote: »

Found this
    What Do DDU and DDP Mean in Shipping Terms?
    DDU payment Incoterms (or delivery duty unpaid) mean the receiver/customer will get contacted by customs once their shipment arrives, and will have to settle any charges in order for customs to release the shipment and have it delivered to the customer.

DDP payment Incoterms (or delivered duty paid) mean the sender is responsible for paying the duties. In many eCommerce cases, the seller includes these duties at checkout and directly collects payment from the customer for DDP shipping.

In short it appears to be Sandys problem not yours but shows that delivery to PM is not always going to be successful in avoiding customs charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

can someone post a link to sandys site where she does NBA hoodies etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I ordered a kids PSG kit from Shoot three weeks ago and it arrived a week after she dispatched it via DHL.

I think the value of the shipment is the issue. You might be cutting delivery costs by ordering in bulk, but it may be detrimental.

gscully wrote: »
    I ordered a kids PSG kit from Shoot three weeks ago and it arrived a week after she dispatched it via DHL.

I think the value of the shipment is the issue. You might be cutting delivery costs by ordering in bulk, but it may be detrimental.

I always kept my orders to 80 euros and all shirts. No issues

The one time I order above 80 and get a probably bulky item its seized.

Lesson learnt.

• Advertisement

Anyone heard from Sandy lately, I send her a WhatsApp message a few days ago and it hasn't delivered?

I'm trying to make payment on Shoot, do I need her to send me a link?

Anyone heard from Sandy lately, I send her a WhatsApp message a few days ago and it hasn't delivered?

Shoot and Sandy are different stores? I was in touch with Sandy on Monday no issues.

If you are buying from shoot don’t pay sandy lol you won’t get anything by paying a different shop

Sorry, disregard Sandy, it's the whatsapp number on shoot. Asian girl.

Either way, I don't seem to be able to make payment on Shoot, what's the solution?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Sorry, disregard Sandy, it's the whatsapp number on shoot. Asian girl.

Either way, I don't seem to be able to make payment on Shoot, what's the solution?

Send the link of your order or quote ur order number thro the symbol with the headphones in the circle (appears on bottom of visible page as you scroll) which takes you to their whatsapp

She will send a PayPal link and you'll pay thro that

• Advertisement

Send the link of your order or quote ur order number thro the symbol with the headphones in the circle (appears on bottom of visible page as you scroll) which takes you to their whatsapp

She will send a PayPal link and you'll pay thro that

Thanks I did that Tuesday, send a screenshot of the order details to Vivien not Sandy on Tuesday via WhatsApp and its not delivered.

Just did the same on email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Thanks I did that Tuesday, send a screenshot of the order details to Vivien not Sandy on Tuesday via WhatsApp and its not delivered.

Just did the same on email.

Strange, I got a shipping confirmation from shoot today on an order so they are responding

Anybody get new celtic jersey any pics please

Strange, I got a shipping confirmation from shoot today on an order so they are responding

I got a tracking number from Sandy. Not DHL, no idea who its tracked by.

Using PM this time though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

i assume these jersey arent the real deal but how good of a replica are they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Sandy shipping via China postal.

She wanted a PM address.

Wouldn't process via DHL as she said too many items are getting stopped by customs now.

Sandy shipping via China postal.

She wanted a PM address.

Wouldn't process via DHL as she said too many items are getting stopped by customs now.

Yep same scenario for me, she reckons it'll take around 2 weeks but we'll see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Yep same scenario for me, she reckons it'll take around 2 weeks but we'll see

Yes, i wasn't told about the change in shipping until it was shipped.

Hell if it works better for her to use non DHL carriers then so be it.

Can someone send me sandy watsapp please lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Ordered standard delivery and have tracking number just one Jersey

Does it take 1-2 months for standard delivery. Ordered last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

My last standard delivery arrived in 2 weeks

Ordered standard delivery and have tracking number just one Jersey

Does it take 1-2 months for standard delivery. Ordered last week

2 weeks
    Btw they have the new arsenal away kit on shoot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

OmegaGene wrote: »
    2 weeks
    Btw they have the new arsenal away kit on shoot

Yes that's what's on order for kid but home jersey. I've to much merchandise already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Has anyone ordered an Argentina 1986 jersey from shoot or sandy and can confirm they are decent quality? I want to get one as a gift for someone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement