Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

LowOdour wrote: »
    2 more questions!

Placed an order a couple of hours ago. Does it take long form the payment email to come through?

Is there any benefit to using Parcel Motel over getting it delivered directly to me. Is the likelihood it getting lifted by customs any different?

I was going to place an order with Sandy yesterday and she got back to me by Whatsapp to say orders will be processed after October 8th due to national holidays.

I'd also be curious as to whether it's best to go Parcel Motel or direct to Irish address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I was going to place an order with Sandy yesterday and she got back to me by Whatsapp to say orders will be processed after October 8th due to national holidays.

I'd also be curious as to whether it's best to go Parcel Motel or direct to Irish address.

When you make an order on the website with sandy there is a message for anyone ordering in the rep of Ireland to use parcel motel
    This has been covered once or twice in the thread

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

OmegaGene wrote: »
    When you make an order on the website with sandy there is a message for anyone ordering in the rep of Ireland to use parcel motel

Bah...didn't cop that. Cannot change country now. So, will just place another order with parcel motel address and cancel the other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Parcel landed today thro 17Track and An Post from Vivian. Few retros and new Utd black shirt, very happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Pool4Life wrote: »
    Has anyone ever got a package stopped in customs with an post? Got a package from shoot been accessed by customs. Do they look for much of a fee?

Ended up paying €31.00 charge. Didn't charge for the kids jerseys. Could be worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mentioned once ir a million times.

I think my latest package has missed customs in the UK.

Status is at sorted, which usually is after a customs check occurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

Parcel landed today thro 17Track and An Post from Vivian. Few retros and new Utd black shirt, very happy

Free delivery?

franglan wrote: »
    Free delivery?

Yeah, value of order bout €100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I got same, 2 kids red jerseys and adult black, they were stopped by DHL and sent back so they were remade/resent by regular post. So took a while, but very good quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Is Sandy off for Golden week? Mentioned on the website it's from the 1st to the 8th of October and she didn't reply today which is not usual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

Shlippery wrote: »
    Just got delivery from Sandy! Got the new Leeds home kit not perfect though, feels blue's a bit too dark and crest is a bit off! Can't complain for the price, but feel like it could be improved!

Few pics here in case anyone is curious!

https://shop.leedsunited.com/JER20101

Must compare to a real one in JD Sports in town!
    Also looking at ordering a Leeds shirt
    How do you find the sizing,I'm usually an XL/XXL,but few Jerseys I got before were to tight,is XXL the biggest size sandy or shoot do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just out of interest, when did it leave China?

Impatiently waiting on an order myself :)

maximoose wrote: »
    Just out of interest, when did it leave China?

Impatiently waiting on an order myself :)

Order was picked up on the 16th and arrived on 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Collected order this morning in parcel motel, quality very good, no customs charges.

Sandy sent a WhatsApp this morning, no orders being taken until the 8th of October

• Advertisement

So my latest order arrived in the UK with Parcel force. My third package.

The first two orders went like this :

Arrived in UK - INTERNATIONAL HUB
    Custom charges applied - IH
    Released by customs - IH
    Sorted. - NATIONAL HUB
    Sent to Belfast depot - NH
    Awaiting customs payment - Belfast Hub

All within 1 day. Id pay charges and it would be delivered soon after.

This time its been like :

Arrived in UK - INTERNATIONAL HUB
    Sorted - NATIONAL HUB

Again all within 1 day (30 sept).

No movement since.

Should I call or email Parcel Force for an update or should I be more patient?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

jk23 wrote: »
    Sandy sent a WhatsApp this morning, no orders being taken until the 8th of October

Yet another Chinese holiday:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

How do you track a package from Sandy? Ordered & paid on 29th August. Status just says shipped. Selected standard shipping to a Parcel Motel address. Tracking number provided but doesn't work on ParcelForce tracking.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I presume the tracking number you were given starts with “LZ” - that is the case I use

https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/qa/epacket-tracking--prefix-lz-and-lo-48289/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

I presume the tracking number you were given starts with “LZ” - that is the case I use

https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/qa/epacket-tracking--prefix-lz-and-lo-48289/

Perfect, thanks! Dispatched over a month ago, hasn't reached the UK yet! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

My package has arrived in Parcel Motel UK.... no customs.

Shocked as it was my biggest package yet, ordered Sept 23rd.

Do PM deliver of a Sat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

beakerjoe wrote: »

Do PM deliver of a Sat?

Yes I have had delivery on Saturday before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Do PM deliver of a Sat?

Did you use the free delivery option? I see people mention parcel force charging customs fee. Is that paid shipping? As I understand the free shipping is picked up by Royal Mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

Got the man utd 90/92 away and Netherlands 88 shirts on dhgate and they are great quality including the proper sharp logo on the United shirt. Pm if anyone wants the details

henke wrote: »
    Did you use the free delivery option? I see people mention parcel force charging customs fee. Is that paid shipping? As I understand the free shipping is picked up by Royal Mail.

I use the free delivery, which is tracked by Parcel Force UK. Dunno if thats an arm of Royal Mail.

No custom charges this time, but have had them in the past. They are applied once it hits the UK and once its paid they are usually released.

Off to collect from Parcel Motel now.

Got 96 97 Milan shirt, current Mexico away and the new Utd Zebra kit.... dont judge. As well as United kits for the kiddies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Finally my three jerseys landed in the UK....and they cant deliver to PM for some reason:

Date Time Location Tracking event
    6/10/2020 19:54 International Hub Address problem (insufficient address)
    6/10/2020 19:54 International Hub Arrived in the UK

Anyone experience this before? Know what I can do to help move this on?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Weres the D.O in Newton Abbey is that parcel motel.....
    Newtownabbey DO, Delivered by

2020-10-06 02:48
    Northern Ireland MC, Item Despatched to Northern Ireland MC

2020-10-05 07:50
    Heathrow Worldwide DC, United Kingdom, Item has left our International Processing Centre

2020-10-05 07:07
    LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom, Item Received

locked 1 wrote: »
    Weres the D.O in Newton Abbey is that parcel motel.....
    Newtownabbey DO, Delivered by

2020-10-06 02:48
    Northern Ireland MC, Item Despatched to Northern Ireland MC

2020-10-05 07:50
    Heathrow Worldwide DC, United Kingdom, Item has left our International Processing Centre

2020-10-05 07:07
    LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom, Item Received

Would have been quicker to google it
    Newtownabbey delivery office is a Royal Mail delivery office who then take out your item for delivery to parcel motel and they also cover parcel wizards area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

What happened the rest of my tracking number?! :(

Screenshot-20201007-195340-2.png

I have parcel being sent to my parcel motel address in the UK, it says on parcel force that it was delivered today at 10 to 10....

I wonder does that mean it's been sent to Parcel motel as I haven't received a check in from Parcel motel...any help or advice would be appreciated....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I have parcel being sent to my parcel motel address in the UK, it says on parcel force that it was delivered today at 10 to 10....

I wonder does that mean it's been sent to Parcel motel as I haven't received a check in from Parcel motel...any help or advice would be appreciated....
    You should get a check in text later tonight or tomorrow.
    I'd say there's a couple of hundred parcels waiting to be scanned in

Its just been delivered up the north.

It will update usually within 12 hours to say its in transit to your PM box

Its just been delivered up the north.

It will update usually within 12 hours to say its in transit to your PM box

Thanks for the reply, exactly what happened

Looks like my order has been delivered to PM today still awaiting a notification from them but should have in the next day or two. I ordered on 18th September and have attached the timeframe for my delivery. I seem to have avoided customs but I didn't have a big order just a track top and jersey. I am thinking smaller orders or split packages stand a better chance of dodging customs. I think that may be the best way to get through.

Looks like my order has been delivered to PM today still awaiting a notification from them but should have in the next day or two. I ordered on 18th September and have attached the timeframe for my delivery. I seem to have avoided customs but I didn't have a big order just a track top and jersey. I am thinking smaller orders or split packages stand a better chance of dodging customs. I think that may be the best way to get through.

Im going with youll get a text tonight. Check PM and see if its transit. If so youll get it tonight

It’s total pot luck
    I’ve had €200 orders get through twice with no customs in the last few weeks and a kids kit on its own got stopped and destroyed (allegedly)

It’s total pot luck
    I’ve had €200 orders get through twice with no customs in the last few weeks and a kids kit on its own got stopped and destroyed (allegedly)

Plus one. Orders of 4 stopped twice. Orders of 10 straight through.

Was it destroyed my irish or uk customs? Havent had anything seized by uk yet

I got one to Ireland destroyed back in the day from Soccer Triads never got anything stopped to Parcel Motel but I know some have said Parcel Force have charged customs fees. My order isn't yet showing up as in transit on PM but hopefully soon.

Plus one. Orders of 4 stopped twice. Orders of 10 straight through.

Was it destroyed my irish or uk customs? Havent had anything seized by uk yet

U.K. customs

• Advertisement

U.K. customs

Man I hope its not going down the Eire destruction route.

Man I hope its not going down the Eire destruction route.

Doubt it, I think it was just a random seizure due to damaged packaging

Ordered from Sandy on Sept 24 and arrived on Thurs, Oct 8. Thro PM and no trouble. Delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Got onto Parcel Force about what I can do about the unreadable address. They said only the sender can sort out and change address

Got onto Sandy and she has contacted the shipping partner she uses, and will let me know any updates

Does anyone know where I can get the reference number online from parcelforce or do I have to ring them?...

Does anyone know where I can get the reference number online from parcelforce or do I have to ring them?...

You have to ring. Its usually fairly straightforward.

You can email them but its quicker to ring. Could be days before they reply via email

• Advertisement

You have to ring. Its usually fairly straightforward.

You can email them but its quicker to ring. Could be days before they reply via email

Sound, thanks for that, I never got a letter from them as I am using the parcel motel address, they have been holding it since September 24th so hopefully they won't return it back to Sandy?

Sound, thanks for that, I never got a letter from them as I am using the parcel motel address, they have been holding it since September 24th so hopefully they won't return it back to Sandy?

Oh I remember somewhere they hold them for 14 days before retutning to sender

Oh I remember somewhere they hold them for 14 days before retutning to sender

That is hopefully working days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Glebee

How are people finding Shoot these days??. Have used them a good few time in the past with no issues? Need to get the Christams order in in good time...
    Shoots website is a bit all over the place compard to Sandy

That is hopefully working days?

17 pounds customs from parcelforce so not too bad at least they aren't being destroyed or sent back

• Advertisement
Advertisement