Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Esse85 wrote: »
    I'd say it hasn't been sent yet, not even left the factory.

oh it has, last update was that it was dispatched to the UK. I'm guessing it is in the UK by now and maybe just huge delays coming up to Christmas. I'm just wondering if it doesn't arrive in PW by Friday what will happen to my parcel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    oh it has, last update was that it was dispatched to the UK. I'm guessing it is in the UK by now and maybe just huge delays coming up to Christmas. I'm just wondering if it doesn't arrive in PW by Friday what will happen to my parcel?

It only left China the 4th, today is the 8th and your panicking already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Esse85 wrote:
    It only left China the 4th, today is the 8th and your panicking already?

Parcel wizard ceases to exist on the 12th. Ordering so late to it is a terrible idea given the time of the year.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Parcel wizard ceases to exist on the 12th. Ordering so late to it is a terrible idea given the time of the year.

Totally agree but that's not gonna help the poster in question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Esse85 wrote: »
    Totally agree but that's not gonna help the poster in question.

to be fair you are not helping the poster either

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

if the parcel arrives after the closing date it will be returned to the sender according to the email, they may allow a grace period but i doubt it

OmegaGene wrote: »
    if the parcel arrives after the closing date it will be returned to the sender according to the email, they may allow a grace period but i doubt it

thanks so returned back to shoot? I wonder would shoot refund me or ship it out again if it comes to that?

thanks so returned back to shoot? I wonder would shoot refund me or ship it out again if it comes to that?

keep an eye on the tracking and if pacel wizard is closed it will come up as returned to sender, send a screenshot of this to sandy and they will either refund or send a replacement out, you can use addresspal in the uk as they are staying open, im not sure when parcel motel are closing their virtual address yet

keep an eye on the tracking and if pacel wizard is closed it will come up as returned to sender, send a screenshot of this to sandy and they will either refund or send a replacement out, you can use addresspal in the uk as they are staying open, im not sure when parcel motel are closing their virtual address yet

thanks thats actually helpful.

i know i was chancing my luck trying to get in before the 11th but i ordered something from shoot a week previous to this order and it only took 7 days so thought I'd be ok

thanks thats actually helpful.

i know i was chancing my luck trying to get in before the 11th but i ordered something from shoot a week previous to this order and it only took 7 days so thought I'd be ok

its pot luck, ive had them in a week and also they have taken 2-3 weeks

good luck with it anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

I know Parcel Wizard are closing but is it certain that Parcel Motel will too or will they try to figure out a way of operating after Brexit. I haven't seen any announcement to say they are closing.

henke wrote: »
    I know Parcel Wizard are closing but is it certain that Parcel Motel will too or will they try to figure out a way of operating after Brexit. I haven't seen any announcement to say they are closing.

all depends how brexit goes but they do not have the facilities to collect customs charges or risk a fine if charges are wrong it is a logistical nightmare

to be fair you are not helping the poster either

Isn't it great there's a know it all like you on here so.
    What would we do without you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Anyone having any delays with orders coming with An Post? Had one sent on 18th of November from China Post...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

jk23 wrote: »
    Anyone having any delays with orders coming with An Post? Had one sent on 18th of November from China Post...

There are big delays with them. I had two packages arrive in Ireland 24th November, one from the Netherlands and one from the States. The States one didn't get through processing at An Post until December 3rd and the Netherlands one still hasn't made it to me although it finally showed up in their system yesterday.

.G. wrote: »
    There are big delays with them. I had two packages arrive in Ireland 24th November, one from the Netherlands and one from the States. The States one didn't get through processing at An Post until December 3rd and the Netherlands one still hasn't made it to me although it finally showed up in their system yesterday.

Ok, thanks for the reply, was thinking that there was a delay, i have two coming from China so hopefully will arrive before Christmas

My shirts and runners came yesterday from Shoot (just before PW closed, phew). I took a chance with them and just relied on the good reviews here and have to say I'm very impressed, they fit really well and material is great. Only problem now is I'll keep going back for more :D

long shot but is there any similar sites that do GAA jerseys?

My shirts and runners came yesterday from Shoot (just before PW closed, phew). I took a chance with them and just relied on the good reviews here and have to say I'm very impressed, they fit really well and material is great. Only problem now is I'll keep going back for more :D

Glad you got them in time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

long shot but is there any similar sites that do GAA jerseys?

Saw Dublin gaa jersey on sandy, that's about it tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Saw Dublin gaa jersey on sandy, that's about it tho

Any link to the page? cant find the Dublin jersey on her site.

Waiting for a package been pending delivery since 28th of November with FedEx and have two on the way through An Post, one package has one jersey and the other only has two so should get through ok...

deco72 wrote: »
    Any link to the page? cant find the Dublin jersey on her site.

Sent you PM.

Feel kinda dirty after sending a link for a Dub jersey :)

Sent you PM.

Feel kinda dirty after sending a link for a Dub jersey :)

can you send me too please?

can you send me too please?

Sent

I'm going to get sick now

It’s easy to WhatsApp Sandy and she can send you the links to all her stuff wether it’s basketball American football rugby or dub gaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

Guys quick question I just bought a tracksuit on shoot,made contact using WhatsApp and she sent me a payment link on WhatsApp to a different site and it was down for a mobile phone cover etc and payment paid using paypal.is this how you pay when buying stuff on shoot ??.

bassy wrote: »
    Guys quick question I just bought a tracksuit on shoot,made contact using WhatsApp and she sent me a payment link on WhatsApp to a different site and it was down for a mobile phone cover etc and payment paid using paypal.is this how you pay when buying stuff on shoot ??.

That's the standard way she organises payment

That's the standard way she organises payment

Ah very good to hear.

I asked about the tracksuits sizes and she said the were EU sizes.

So I hope size L is like the normal size L over here.

• Advertisement

i took the free delivery option on shoot,anyone know a rough delivery waiting time to ireland?.

It’s easy to WhatsApp Sandy and she can send you the links to all her stuff wether it’s basketball American football rugby or dub gaa

theres no gaa gear on the site. :confused::confused:

theres no gaa gear on the site. :confused::confused:

have you asked her ? she has multiple links for different products, i asked her for basketball gear and i got a link with 20k jerseys

shoot tracksuits are quite small and my last few didnt last long at all, sandy has adidas ones now that are just as good as the real thing

have you asked her ? she has multiple links for different products, i asked her for basketball gear and i got a link with 20k jerseys

thanks for that,i must ask her.
    can you only buy what she has or can you get her to specialy make a certain shirt you want be it gaa or something different.

thanks for that,i must ask her.
    can you only buy what she has or can you get her to specialy make a certain shirt you want be it gaa or something different.

ive only bought from the links she has sent tbh

• Advertisement

ive only bought from the links she has sent tbh

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭grinder23

What's the shoot Jersey site I'm afraid from googling I'll end up on a fake site or something

And also is this where this Sandy is from or is that a different site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

grinder23 wrote: »
    What's the shoot Jersey site I'm afraid from googling I'll end up on a fake site or something

...... a what site?

does sandy have 2 sites?

does sandy have 2 sites?

If you want nba or nfl items ask her for the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

Wonder what the best plan will be of parcel Motel won't be a runner post 1st Jan. Customs declarations etc

Hey guys I've bought tracksuit on shoot and given my home address,will I be hit for customs??.

gar wrote: »
    Wonder what the best plan will be of parcel Motel won't be a runner post 1st Jan. Customs declarations etc

addresspal are set up for brexit

Hey guys I've bought tracksuit on shoot and given my home address,will I be hit for customs??.

nobody can say for sure but it is worth the chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Relikk

Some lad on RTE just now, wearing one of the Ireland jerseys. :pac:

https://i.imgur.com/sZaKztH.png

Relikk wrote: »
    Some lad on RTE just now, wearing one of the Ireland jerseys. :pac:

https://i.imgur.com/sZaKztH.png

After school club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Someone PM me the dub jersey link please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Parcel Motel UK address temporarly suspended from 28 Dec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Type Dublin GAA into DHgate and sellers there have the new Dublin jersey listed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Tracking a delivery from DH Gate , it shows arrived Dublin 10th Dec and delivered 14th Dec
    But no sign of it on my side , is this delivered to wrong address or something that happens a lot and it will eventually turn up ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement