Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Can someone pm me a few sites please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

jk23 wrote: »
    I found them on Instagram, got a Galway gaa jersey today, very good quality, I have 3 different sellers now on WhatsApp just to have a choice on prices

One seller sells ladies clothes and sports gear as well...

can you please post them here or send me PM, i need to order non football related tracksuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

4real wrote: »
    can you please post them here or send me PM, i need to order non football related tracksuits.

Can you drop me a Pm too please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Sandy- order to delivery 2 wks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭bassy

any sites with the new mayo jersey,not on shoot yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

jk23 wrote: »
    I found them on Instagram, got a Galway gaa jersey today, very good quality, I have 3 different sellers now on WhatsApp just to have a choice on prices

One seller sells ladies clothes and sports gear as well...

Can you pm me them please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

cavan4sam wrote:
    Can you pm me them please

Prices for the above was 30 euro plus delivery. Not the cheapest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

RossieMan wrote: »
    Prices for the above was 30 euro plus delivery. Not the cheapest!

Like Rossieman said the prices for the gaa jerseys are a bit higher, the soccer ones vary from 18 to 30 USD as well depending on the jersey ...

any sign of the new mayo jersey knocking around on these sites ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Esse85

bassy wrote: »
    any sign of the new mayo jersey knocking around on these sites ??

Mayo jersey is on shoot.

Esse85 wrote: »
    Mayo jersey is on shoot.

thats not the new mayo jersey,new one released few weeks back.

below is the new one

https://www.oneills.com/mayo-gaa-home-3s-jersey-green-shadow-red-white-2021.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

When making an account on the shoot website, what should you pick in the service drop down that gives the options Penny/ Jacky Long/ Vivian ? Does it make any difference ?

Also there seems to be a few shoot websites that look the exact same but with a different email and whatsapp number. Does it matter which one I order from ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Received my first order from Shoot today. Very pleasantly surprised by the quality. Colours, designs, sponsor material, club crests are all 100%. No problem with customs. Took about 3 weeks from the time I paid. Will definitely use them again in future.

I was a bit nervous about the retro United blue one, mainly as the club crest is part of the material, but couldn't possibly be any better.

Few pictures of them here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Relikk

They still can't, or never bothered to, get the sponsor right on the Ireland jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Anyone with any pics of GAA jerseys received? Put in an order for Cavan one, let's see how it goes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

Anyone have any links to a sellers who do baby kits? Most do kids kits, but don't see any baby (12-18mths) sizes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭crushproof

v3ttel wrote: »
    Received my first order from Shoot today. Very pleasantly surprised by the quality. Colours, designs, sponsor material, club crests are all 100%. No problem with customs. Took about 3 weeks from the time I paid. Will definitely use them again in future.

I was a bit nervous about the retro United blue one, mainly as the club crest is part of the material, but couldn't possibly be any better.

Few pictures of them here

My only gripes with the Ireland jersey I got, the WC 1990 one is that the Opel is far too narrow compared to the original and the shamrocks on the badge are just outlined in white and not fully white. Disappointing the because the jersey itself is superb quality.

I also got the Man Utd 92/94 Cantona home jersey, now that is superb quality. Excellent materials used and the Cantona 7 on the back looks brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

crushproof wrote: »
    My only gripes with the Ireland jersey I got, the WC 1990 one is that the Opel is far too narrow compared to the original and the shamrocks on the badge are just outlined in white and not fully white. Disappointing the because the jersey itself is superb quality.

I also got the Man Utd 92/94 Cantona home jersey, now that is superb quality. Excellent materials used and the Cantona 7 on the back looks brilliant.

The only thing I've noticed about the Ireland jersey is that the neck is super wide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Ordered on the 18th May from shoot, no sign as of yet, other orders in the past been a lot quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Sono wrote: »
    Ordered on the 18th May from shoot, no sign as of yet, other orders in the past been a lot quicker.

Does anyone have a rough guide as to how long standard deliveries are taking from sandy and shoot at the minute?? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Anyone with any pics of GAA jerseys received? Put in an order for Cavan one, let's see how it goes!

Did you get the Cavan jersey yet? Was going to put in an order.

Anyone want to share the seller they use (apart from Sandy and shoot)?

Not been happy with them the last couple of times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭Kerry_2008

First time buying from one of these stores. I am looking for the Ireland away for the 94 WC quals and a a lions and Kerry jersey. I was going to order from Sandy but, having second thoughts reading here. Is there anywhere you guys would recommend instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

Relikk wrote: »
    They still can't, or never bothered to, get the sponsor right on the Ireland jersey.

This one is by far the best one I've seen.
    The font for OPEL is correct, no rounded edges.
    The shamrock actually looks like a shamrock.

https://www.soccerlord.se/product/retro-ireland-home-football-shirt-1990/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

33 pounds….. yikes

33 pounds….. yikes

the retro jerseys that site are selling are the same ones you see on all the Chinese sites, so that means there may be an "improved" version of the Irish 1990 jersey on the way. I love the 1990 Ireland jersey, but I can't look past the mistakes on the version of it on the Chinese sites at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

That's not what you'll get. It's a fake pic. Even DH gate sellers have that pic on the shirt, but its not what will arrive. I dont know if some of them can even tell the difference, but you will not receive the one in the picture if you order that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Sandy delivery today. 1.5 wks once shipped. Happy with quality of what I ordered, rarely have a complaint with sandy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Mine took about three weeks to arrive from when I ordered standard delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Exactly 3 weeks from date of order, standard delivery

• Advertisement

givyjoe wrote: »
    That's not what you'll get. It's a fake pic. Even DH gate sellers have that pic on the shirt, but its not what will arrive. I dont know if some of them can even tell the difference, but you will not receive the one in the picture if you order that.

aw I'd be raging if that happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭chasm

Delivery took just over 2 weeks once shipped with "Sandy".
    Ordered 2 junior Lfc kits and both have wrong colour stripe on the shorts, the pics on the website show the orange stripe to match the Jersey but they came with a red stripe !

Not having any luck, latest package has been held at customs

FedEx notification (was due to be delivered tomorrow), but delivery status on the tracker is switched to pending.

"Clearance delay - Import In clearance process" since yesterday morning. FedEx said to keep an eye on the site, and that package was selected for inspection which could take 48 hours.

Not expecting to get this package now, had couple of Jerseys and tracksuits in it

Luck of the draw.

chasm wrote: »
    Delivery took just over 2 weeks once shipped with "Sandy".
    Ordered 2 junior Lfc kits and both have wrong colour stripe on the shorts, the pics on the website show the orange stripe to match the Jersey but they came with a red stripe !

An update on this : apparently lots of people got the wrong shorts and it's common! They want me to place another order before they will replace with the correct ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

chasm wrote: »
    An update on this : apparently lots of people got the wrong shorts and it's common! They want me to place another order before they will replace with the correct ones.

Always the risk when buying early in summer imo.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Always the risk when buying early in summer imo.

They are trying to claim that the shorts they sent were the ones they had advertised on their site but they weren't. Just as well I had already decided this was going to be my last purchase from them with the customs duty and Vat changes coming in on July 1st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got my order from shoot in around 3 weeks and was happy with the quality.

Will the upcoming changes to VAT on 1st July impact delivery/customs for future orders ?

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Got my order from shoot in around 3 weeks and was happy with the quality.

Will the upcoming changes to VAT on 1st July impact delivery/customs for future orders ?

What changes :eek:

What changes :eek:

"VAT - If your goods have a customs value (including cost, transport, insurance and handling charges) of €22 or less, you will not have to pay VAT. This relief will be removed from 1 July 2021 when VAT will be due on all consignments regardless of their value."

Also worth bearing in mind:
    "Note
    From 1 July 2021, import VAT will be payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. VAT will always be collected, irrespective of the amount due. If you order goods valued at €22 or less before 1 July 2021, that arrive after that date, you may have to pay VAT."

https://www.revenue.ie/en/importing-vehicles-duty-free-allowances/buying-of-goods-online-for-personal-use/buying-goods-from-outside-the-eu.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Johner wrote: »
    Did you get the Cavan jersey yet? Was going to put in an order.

I did indeed get it and I'm very happy. Few pics below. Material definitely not as heavy as the real deal but the look is spot on and it will only be worn occasionally after the humiliating relegation to division 4 last weekend. :(:(

https://pasteboard.co/K77WPK3.jpg
    https://pasteboard.co/K77X5ZU.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,833 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I placed an order with shoot 4 weeks ago and it’s still shipping in progress and I placed another 3 weeks ago which has arrived which is weird

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I placed an order with shoot 4 weeks ago and it’s still shipping in progress and I placed another 3 weeks ago which has arrived which is weird

Customs might have it perhaps?

Having bother myself now, dealing with customs as they suspect item has been undervalued on the package (few jerseys and a tracksuit). DHL delivery, don't expect to get it to be honest.

Paid over €300 for items, but seller had value of $38 on package so they want invoice and proof of payment (can only provide Payment proof)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

AdrianG08 wrote: »
    Customs might have it perhaps?

Having bother myself now, dealing with customs as they suspect item has been undervalued on the package (few jerseys and a tracksuit). DHL delivery, don't expect to get it to be honest.

Paid over €300 for items, but seller had value of $38 on package so they want invoice and proof of payment (can only provide Payment proof)

Simple if you can't provide it they'll keep and destroy.

Thought as much, have provided paypal statement showing correct purchase price, so I will see what they come back with.

Not my experience at all. When I've had items stopped by customs, I've provided the paypal receipt and this has been enough. I usually write a note on the order stating how many pieces, in case they do end up stopping it. They'll then calculate what customs charges etc are owed, send me a link to pay and then I've got the order (Fedex or DHL). Only once has it been stopped and not delivered, that was via UPS and I think its because whatever shipping intermediary the seller used, wouldn't respond to the queries from UPS/Customs.

• Advertisement

Not my experience at all. When I've had items stopped by customs, I've provided the paypal receipt and this has been enough. I usually write a note on the order stating how many pieces, in case they do end up stopping it. They'll then calculate what customs charges etc are owed, send me a link to pay and then I've got the order (Fedex or DHL). Only once has it been stopped and not delivered, that was via UPS and I think its because whatever shipping intermediary the seller used, wouldn't respond to the queries from UPS/Customs.

When it gets stopped you will have to pay import taxes/duties though.

What's the charge on an order worth $300? I remember being charged nearly €40 on an €82 cosmetics order (got letter from FedEx) no idea how it was calculated. They sent me a link to check but could still not make sense of it, as VAT is only 23%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What's the charge on an order worth $300? I remember being charged nearly €40 on an €82 cosmetics order (got letter from FedEx) no idea how it was calculated. They sent me a link to check but could still not make sense of it, as VAT is only 23%

23% of €82 is €19 + FedEx's €15 admin fee for collecting the money owed on behalf of Revenue. So €34 total. Could that have been what they charged you?

If it was €82 worth of cosmetics but you also paid a delivery fee on top of that the delivery fee would also be included in the 23% calculation, so it could be a bit higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Not if the amount declared was X and its put down as Y. As they are counterfit they'll more than likely be examined and destroyed.

That I couldn't tell you. Seems to be completely random at times.

Not if the amount declared was X and its put down as Y. As they are counterfit they'll more than likely be examined and destroyed.

Again, not my experience. This is exactly what happened me last time. Completely wrong value, I provided evidence of correct value. No charge was added.

• Advertisement
Advertisement