Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Key Cutting Service - Dublin City Centre ( or anywhere)

Options
  • 17-08-2016 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

*Please move to another forum if necessary*

I've misplaced my spare key for my Oxford lock (link below). Does anyone know of a place that will cut me a couple of spares, i can bring in the lock and key.

I work in the city centre but not sure if many places will offer the service. I dont think its an Abloy key but definitely not a standard 'house key'.

http://www.oxfordproducts.com/bicycle/product_type/locks/arma_20_armoured_cable_lock_900mm_x_22mm_silver/

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭saccades

There should be a number on the key, order a new one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the place i've always had most luck with keys (albeit keys for windows when the previous owner of my house didn't leave any when he left) was central key and hardware on north frederick street.

Advertisement