If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LED Tv for around €500

Options
  • 17-08-2016 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,

Could you recommend a few 40-43 inch led tvs for around €500.
    Need 3 hdmi connectors

Thanks,
    Adrian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

brock92 wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you recommend a few 40-43 inch led tvs for around €500.
    Need 3 hdmi connectors

Thanks,
    Adrian
    HI Brock, many thanks for the post

If you need minimum 3 HDMi there are only a couple of models around the  €500 mark that would suit
    There is the hisense 40m3300 -  - at €449 which has 4 Hdmi - it is an enrtry level 40" smart and is good value for money, has a decent oicture for the price

Up from that there is the Samsung UE40K5500 -  http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202053-ue40k5500.aspx at €519 with 3 HDMi - this would be a good step up from the Hisense, and well worth the extra money in my opinion
    Or the LG 43LH604  - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201910-43lh604v.aspx at €499

Have a look at these first of all and let me know your thoughts

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

Thanks for your previous reply, I was looking on your website and seen the Samsung UE40KU6000 for a little more.
    There seem to be a big price difference between the euro and sterling price even after conversion rates.

Would I be better off paying in sterling or am I missing something?

Thanks

Thanks for your previous reply, I was looking on your website and seen the Samsung UE40KU6000 for a little more.
    There seem to be a big price difference between the euro and sterling price even after conversion rates.

Thanks
    hI Brock92, no you're not missing anything. There are a number of factors that affect the pricing, not just a straight conversion rate.
    You are free to order in whichever works out better for you, but just near in mind if paying in sterling there is a £6.99 delivery charge, but other than that, in most cases it still works out better paying in sterling at the minute

Regards
    Brian

Thanks
    hI Brock92, no you're not missing anything. There are a number of factors that affect the pricing, not just a straight conversion rate.
    You are free to order in whichever works out better for you, but just near in mind if paying in sterling there is a £6.99 delivery charge, but other than that, in most cases it still works out better paying in sterling at the minute

Regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, will order it online shortly

Thanks

Regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, will order it online shortly
    No probs. I can take order/payment over the phone also if that was any handier?
    Tel: 0044333 900 0070 option2 or drop me a PM with your contact number and I can call you

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Have ordered online, saved €40 by paying in sterling
    Thanks again.

Have ordered online, saved €40 by paying in sterling
    Thanks again.
    No probs, have the order here, should hoefully get this shipped today, and be with you monday. WIll PM you tracking number later

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.