Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulation Comparsion

Options
  • 17-08-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone have a table comparing technical information on all brands and types of insulation eg. Kingspan, Quinntherm etc

It would be good to have all of the information on one spread sheet/table instead of loads of technical documents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

You expect to get this for free?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 emmett99

Surly someone undertaking a selfbuild has worked out the most cost effective types/brands of insulation to install

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

Ask a QS

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

emmett99 wrote: »
    Surly someone undertaking a selfbuild has worked out the most cost effective types/brands of insulation to install

This is typically what your QS or Assigned Certifier would be doing.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

kceire wrote: »
    This is typically what your QS or Assigned Certifier would be doing.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61941922

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

It took me a while to make one in exel with lambda and thermal resistance. don't think anyone will give it for free. Each company have there own tables, but non of them in comparison with others.

Advertisement