Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon Nerve 27.5 sizing

Options
  • 17-08-2016 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭

So I think I want a Nerve, in 27.5 flavour.

https://www.canyon.com/en-ie/mtb/nerve/nerve-al-9-0.html

I did the Canyon PPS thing and it recommended a large, but only just. If I knock a cm or two off the inseam and height it recommends a medium.

I ride a 56cm road bike and use 73-74cm saddle height (from BB to saddle along the seat tube). I'm 183cm tall with a 84cm inseam (long torso, short legs).

The main reason I think I should get a medium is that the geo chart says the saddle height on the large is 723-827. I assume that would give me less than 2cm on the dropper post which makes it a bit pointless.

The saddle height range on the medium is 683-787 so 740 would be quite near the middle of the range.

Can anyone (preferably with a current 27.5 wheeled Nerve) share their sizing experiences?

Or just someone who knows about MTB sizing.

Screen_Shot_2016_08_17_at_14_17_57.png

Advertisement