Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake currency

Options
  • 17-08-2016 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,  I have a question about your policy on counterfeit bank notes. How are your ATMs secured not to give fake bills when withdrawing money from my account? Is it in other words 100% safe to withdraw money from ones account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

tiiatikka wrote: »
    Hey,  I have a question about your policy on counterfeit bank notes. How are your ATMs secured not to give fake bills when withdrawing money from my account? Is it in other words 100% safe to withdraw money from ones account?
    Good Afternoon tiiatikka, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie All notes are checked prior to being lodged in the machine for counterfeits so you can safely take cash from our ATM's.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement