Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business result?

Options
  • 17-08-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I got a B1 in my mocks and was hoping for the A2 but got a B2 which I was a tad disappointed with as I felt I did better in the real thing. Nearly everyone I talked to did worse than their mock.Anyone else do a bit worse than they expected?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

D3 at higher level, was hoping for a C but sure look :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cheeto

I went down from the mock too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

I'm getting mine rechecked, I went from a B2 to a C3, my lowest higher level and taking into mind that I got a B3 in a subject I missed out on a full 80 mark question (but I got some bullet points down)
    A lot of people in my school are getting theirs rechecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Depending on what offer comes next Monday, my son could be getting both Business & Economics rechecked, as grades are down from pre, some of his mates were surprised with their grades in these subjects also, all normally A grade students in these subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 37 stephlumo

Got a B2 in the mocks and a B1 yesterday. Pretty happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 swagmire

Went down in both business and economics from my mocks results. Went from a2 to b3 in both. Will probably appeal both as a result as I just have enough points for the course going by last years results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

Got an A2 in business, expected an A1. Economics went down from B2 to B3. Might get 'em rechecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

swagmire wrote: »
    Went down in both business and economics from my mocks results. Went from a2 to b3 in both. Will probably appeal both as a result as I just have enough points for the course going by last years results

That's pretty much my son's situation also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

Got a b3 in the mocks and an A2 yesterday, was quite suprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Brian_R

A1 - really pleased

• Advertisement
Advertisement