Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone recommend a creche/ childminder near homefarm rd

Options
  • 17-08-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

hi I have 4 month old baby and Im just wondering people experiences of childminders/ creches in the glasnevin/ drumcondra area.

I am looking to go back to work fulltime at the end of January but want to try and find good care for my kid thats not too dear.

appreciate your responses in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

The Learning Tree Creche on Gracepatk Road is fantastic. Can't recommend it enough but I know it's madly popular with huge waiting lists. There is another one in Westwood gym but don't know much about it and have heard good things about the one just at the clontarf end of Griffith avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Electric

There is also the Nest creche on Drumcondra Road, just around the corner from Homefarm.

Advertisement