Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port to Eir

Options
  • 17-08-2016 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Hi

About 3-4 weeks ago I requested a port to Eir for BB only package. On Aug 8th, I received a txt telling me my new phone number. I've heard nothing else since. My vodafone connection is still up.

Any way to know when the BB will be ported across?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Gryzor wrote: »
    Hi

About 3-4 weeks ago I requested a port to Eir for BB only package. On Aug 8th, I received a txt telling me my new phone number. I've heard nothing else since. My vodafone connection is still up.

Any way to know when the BB will be ported across?

Thanks
    Hi Gryzor,

Thanks for getting in touch, it usually takes up to 10 working days after the line is brought back to eir for the broadband to come back to us.
    Please feel free to PM me your account number and I can check the status of this.:D

-Pamela 

Advertisement