Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc Gregor v Diaz 2 anywhere to watch ?

Options
  • 17-08-2016 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Hi I will be holidaying in Kenmare this Sat, just wondering does anyone know of any places doing Mc Gregror V Diaz fight in Killarney or Kenmare , any tips on where I could view it would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

vasch_ro wrote: »
    Hi I will be holidaying in Kenmare this Sat, just wondering does anyone know of any places doing Mc Gregror V Diaz fight in Killarney or Kenmare , any tips on where I could view it would be appreciated

What time is the fight due to be on at Irish time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

if all the fights go to schedule about 5am, I thought maybe one of the hotels or Pubs might do a special late viewing, shot in the dark really

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

jumping on this too, im in dingle at a wedding and was wondering will anywhere be showing it. if all else fails il be streaming it on my laptop but that can be hit and miss :D:D

Nowhere in town will be showing it. This comes up locally every time he fights. I think a couple of places tried to stay open once and they got shut down. Too much trouble.

Your hotel should have it. Or else bring a laptop and a connection for the telly to watch it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Thanks for taking the time to reply, self catering its not the end of the world if I miss it, would have been a nice bonus though,looking forward to my first trip to Kenmare

• Advertisement

vasch_ro wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, self catering its not the end of the world if I miss it, would have been a nice bonus though,looking forward to my first trip to Kenmare

It'll be all over Facebook etc by breakfast time anyway. You won't miss much. Diaz will make light work of the loud mouth.

Enjoy Kenmare. A beautiful spot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

I will be watching on my phone, I cannot mention the app but have you a wifi connection ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

dobman88 wrote: »
    It'll be all over Facebook etc by breakfast time anyway. You won't miss much. Diaz will make light work of the loud mouth.

Enjoy Kenmare. A beautiful spot.

I kinda hope he gets a ''batin'' too !

Advertisement