Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating labs?

Options
  • 17-08-2016 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation or can give any advice on my query.

So I had to defer my Xmas exams of year 2 semester 1, and also the remaineder semester 2 for personal reasons. I'm now making the decision to repeat year 2 from the start.

I had passed all my labs/CA'S in year 2 semester one, but seeing as I'm repeating the year again I'm wondering if I will have to also repeat the labs again or can i just carry on my results with me.

Thanks any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

It would probably be better to talk to your head of dept for advice. There are a lot of factors, has the programme changed etc......

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dhaironthat

Thanks for replying, ya I've emailed my lecturers but there out of office until September so i thought i might see if anyone had been in a similar scenario

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

You could contact your school office for advice, Ring the main switch and ask to be put through tomorrow. 971 91 55222 They should be able to get someone to advise you.

What course were you doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dhaironthat

hey thanks a million i'll give them a buzz thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Thanks for replying, ya I've emailed my lecturers but there out of office until September so i thought i might see if anyone had been in a similar scenario

Its the head of department you really should be talking to imo

• Advertisement
Advertisement