Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Userneeds survey-any good?

Options
  • 17-08-2016 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

just completed a survey on RTE by userneeds. I now have an invitation to become a "panel member" and get vouchers, scratchcards.

has anyone else ever joined this survey company and is it worth it?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Howaya.

Just saw this now. I do a good few surveys with them, won a 130 voucher off them in November. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,347 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

beertons wrote: »
    Howaya.

Just saw this now. I do a good few surveys with them, won a 130 voucher off them in November. Hope this helps.

I appear to have just won a €130 voucher from this crowd - hurray!

Did you have much trouble redeeming it? I'm dizzy scrolling through all the options.... as it's unexpected money I'm kind of reluctant to just get Dunnes or Tesco vouchers!

I presume I can just leave the points there and have a think about it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Congrats. I got a voucher for Currys with mine, we were shopping for a new laptop at the time too, so it helped.

You can leave it there too, I have 12000 points saved up at the mo, but for the 130, I say get the voucher and spend it. You've put in the time, spend, spend, spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,347 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

beertons wrote: »
    Congrats. I got a voucher for Currys with mine, we were shopping for a new laptop at the time too, so it helped.

You can leave it there too, I have 12000 points saved up at the mo, but for the 130, I say get the voucher and spend it. You've put in the time, spend, spend, spend.

Grand - only in the last 2 months I've bought both a new laptop AND a new tablet - would've been a nice few quid off those if the timing were different!

Can't see anything else I want right now (except some very expensive furniture from M&S, but can't see any way of managing to organise paying for that with it :D)

Think I'll sit on it for now, it's a very nice little nest-egg to have waiting :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement