Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will cabinets on the west side of Clonakilty be enabled?

Options
  • 17-08-2016 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Could you please let me know when the 2 cabinets on the west side of Clonakilty will be fiber enabled, on one of your maps its says within 1 year and on another of your maps its says that work has commenced, see attached screenshots..

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Dotts wrote: »
    Could you please let me know when the 2 cabinets on the west side of Clonakilty will be fiber enabled, on one of your maps its says within 1 year and on another of your maps its says that work has commenced, see attached screenshots..

Thanks in advance

Hi  Dotts,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

I have checked this on our latest deployment plan and both cabinets are in the completion stage,  the estimated date for first Live Fibre Services from these cabinets is Autumn/ Winter 2016.

-Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dotts

Hi  Dotts,

I have checked this on our latest deployment plan and both cabinets are in the completion stage,  the estimated date for first Live Fibre Services from these cabinets is Autumn/ Winter 2016.

-Pamela

Any idea when or if these cabinets will ever be live it's a year over your prediction date, How long is the completion stage in all fairness.

Thanks in advance

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Dotts wrote: »
    Hi  Dotts,

-Pamela

Any idea when or if these cabinets will ever be live it's a year over your prediction date, How long is the completion stage in all fairness.

Thanks in advance

Dave
    Hi Dotts, 

I've checked this and the cabinet seems to be live. Feel free to PM me your details and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 minlan

Hi eir people what's the delay with these cabinets (cyw1_001 and cyw1_e01)? They've been 'build commenced- completion work in progress' for over a year now on the rollout map and the completion estimate has been pushed back every 6 months for what seems like forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

minlan wrote: »
    Hi eir people what's the delay with these cabinets (cyw1_001 and cyw1_e01)? They've been 'build commenced- completion work in progress' for over a year now on the rollout map and the completion estimate has been pushed back every 6 months for what seems like forever.
    Hi minlan, 

I've checked these cabinets for you on our current rollout file and they are due to be activated within the next 6-9 months. They have not been commissioned yet which is the final stage of activation, and this can take this timeframe. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement