Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBB 2016 5th & 6th Eviction Poll

Options
  • 18-08-2016 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭

It's the first double eviction of the series! Who do you want to stay on Friday night? Remember we are voting to save

Who do you want to stay on Friday? 38 votes

Bear
    0% 0 votes
    James
    42% 16 votes
    Lewis
    13% 5 votes
    Ricky
    5% 2 votes
    Samantha
    39% 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I would like Lewis and James to go. Lewis has thinks he has this won with his showmance. I'd say James is interesting to have a conversation with one-on-one but he is no good on a show like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I would like Lewis and James to go. Lewis has thinks he has this won with his showmance. I'd say James is interesting to have a conversation with one-on-one but he is no good on a show like this.

I agree completely re: Lewis. But I'd like to see either Ricky or Sam go as well. That would shake things up properly, the ones who fly under the radar need a kick to get them doing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I want Lewis and Sam to go now

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I voted for Bear to stay, but I really don't care much about this series.

I hope Lewis goes and one of the boring ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I voted for Ricky to stay just because at this point I really don't care anymore , as I've lost heart for the show , but I'll suffer on til the end of it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I think I'd like Lewis and James to go..no matter what happens I don't think James will entertain us.
    A non loved up Bear and a non loved up Marnie could make it more interesting.
    Most boring series ever:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I don't care anymore, give me back my sad, lonely miserable life back... so I can feel happy again!

Advertisement