If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA KD43X8305C

Options
  • 18-08-2016 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi just inquiring have you any SONY BRAVIA KD43X8305C in stock... delivery to Dublin
    Cheers rr

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi just inquiring have you any SONY BRAVIA KD43X8305C in stock... delivery to Dublin
    Cheers rr
    Hi Redline2015.

Unfortunately its seems that the 43X8305 may be finishing up as stock has run out both here at the store and our main warehouse.

There is still stock of the 49" version which is coming in at £599.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kd49x8305c/sony-kd49x8305cbu
    These however are an instore collection and can not be shipped.

Might there be another screen that has caught your eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 redline2015

Hi Kenny

Unfortunately I was even pushing to fit a 43 inches, I've had my eye on that model for the last few months I was just waiting for the new range to to come in to get a good price on the outgoing model..
    I See lts just been reduced to 529 stg over on richersounds.com....just my luck

If you come across any just give us a shout .. cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny

Unfortunately I was even pushing to fit a 43 inches, I've had my eye on that model for the last few months I was just waiting for the new range to to come in to get a good price on the outgoing model..
    I See lts just been reduced  to 529 stg over on  richersounds.com....just my luck

If you come across any just  give us a shout .. cheers
    Hey Redline2015.

No problem at all.

I'll keep my ear to the ground.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.