Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is GOT returning to Sky Box Sets?

• 18-08-2016 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

So I recently joined Sky and decided to get the box sets so I could catch up on Game of Thrones after watching the first three seasons on DVD. My understanding was that all the episodes would be up there straight away. When I went on there only appeared to be two episodes. I did a bit of reading and it seems the seasons get added and then taken down again over time. Is there any way of telling when they will be back? Frustrating having to wait when I thought they would be there straight away. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,578 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Maybe ask Sky directly in link below.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057610724

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Redo91

murpho999 wrote: »
    Maybe ask Sky directly in link below.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057610724

Cheers!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

The last two years they've been available for roughly the time Sky Atlantic airs a new season. On the whole be warned that for non-Sky programming, Sky tends to keep box sets up for a lot shorter period than the likes of Netflix and Amazon - think weeks not months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Redo91

icdg wrote: »
    The last two years they've been available for roughly the time Sky Atlantic airs a new season. On the whole be warned that for non-Sky programming, Sky tends to keep box sets up for a lot shorter period than the likes of Netflix and Amazon - think weeks not months

Oh god so will I have to wait until season 7 airs?

Cheers for the heads up. I'm planning on watching the likes of True Detective, Blacklist and maybe The Wire if I have the time. I'll keep an eye on the expiry dates from now on. Thanks! 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Redo91 wrote: »
    Oh god so will I have to wait until season 7 airs?

Cheers for the heads up. I'm planning on watching the likes of True Detective, Blacklist and maybe The Wire if I have the time. I'll keep an eye on the expiry dates from now on. Thanks! 😊

They are airing s2 at present, 2 eps per week on Wed and Sat nights, chances are they will run through all seasons in that slot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement