Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre availibility

Options
  • 18-08-2016 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

We're about to move to a house which right on the road where the fibre line runs between two towns in Co. Wicklow, and about 1.5km from the nearest cabinet.

It's one of those semi-rural houses that has different addresses in different utility systems based on who added it at the time etc - so different checkers seem to give different results for various services.

- On the eFibre checker it says that it is suitable for eFibre.
    - On the eFibre Extreme checker it says not only that it's not suitable for eFibre Extreme but also that it's not suitable for eFibre. 

Can I PM someone details please to get this properly checked please?

Thanks,

Fergus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi guys,

We're about to move to a house which right on the road where the fibre line runs between two towns in Co. Wicklow, and about 1.5km from the nearest cabinet.

It's one of those semi-rural houses that has different addresses in different utility systems based on who added it at the time etc - so different checkers seem to give different results for various services.

- On the eFibre checker it says that it is suitable for eFibre.
    - On the eFibre Extreme checker it says not only that it's not suitable for eFibre Extreme but also that it's not suitable for eFibre. 

Can I PM someone details please to get this properly checked please?

Thanks,

Fergus.
    Hi Fergus, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear you are having some issues finding out if eir Fibre is available in your area. 

Can you PM me your full address please and I will check this out for you?

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Thanks Ciara - PM sent!

Advertisement