Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASTI Fee Increase

Options
  • 18-08-2016 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Full-time membership fee went up from €330.20 to €337 per year over the summer.

Anyone notice this increase in their last two payslips?

Were we informed of this in any ASTI literature over the last few months?

Bit rich of the people 'representing' our interests in the current FEMPI environment? :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

I only noticed last night I was down 8 per pay cheque over last few forgot to look up why that explains it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

I only noticed last night I was down 8 per pay cheque over last few forgot to look up why that explains it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

I noticed that my pay was down by a few cents and didn't know why. Sneaky of the ASTI to not bother informing us of the increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

sitstill wrote: »
    I noticed that my pay was down by a few cents and didn't know why. Sneaky of the ASTI to not bother informing us of the increase.

Those leather bound diaries cost a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭feardeas

Maybe they're getting a strike pay fund ready :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

sitstill wrote: »

I'm not ASTI but I presume this would have been agreed at congress.

Advertisement