Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay away from Eir at all costs!

Options
  • 18-08-2016 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just posting this incase anyone takes out an Eir account.
    I am currently waiting 2 months and still no progress.
    They Lost/didn't give me an account number.
    They sent out two technicians to "check the line."
    They advised me to cancel my account and start the process again as my address is down as being in the wrong county about 250 miles away.
    I am now waiting for a technician to come and do the same thing as the last two did.
    They have cancelled/not shown up for 3 appointments.
    They pass you around from department to department keeping you about an hour on the phone each time u ring.
    They say on their website, you can log a complaint by calling the care team or emailing but when you ring you are told the only way to lodge a complaint is to write a letter (this is not a joke... Write a letter!!)
    They consistently lie about appointments, updates, prioritising things, logging your calls.

Advertisement