Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twins!

Options
  • 18-08-2016 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

I am expecting twins in 7 weeks and have everything I think I will need except for a travel cot.
    I think I want to use a travel cot downstairs for them to sleep in and am looking for recommendations.
    A lot in the shops in Ireland are average sized and look too small to accomodate twins for very long. I was also thinking one with a raised bassinet level would be handy especially while they are newborns but again would like to hear others opinions.
    However, some have fancy extras like a toy bar and changing station. Would I get use out of these is the question or am I better going for cheap and cheerful.
    I'd be very interested to hear how other mums of twins handle the sleeping arrangements or get recommendations.

Thank you!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Are you in any twin specific groups on Facebook? They can be very helpful. I'm 21 weeks pregnant with twins right now. Feeling quite disorganised!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I don't have twins, but I do have a travel cot with a raised bit, a toy bar and a changing station (I received it as a gift). I never used the changing table bit, or the toy bar. I'm still using the raised bassinet now for my 8.5mo- I suspect he's over the weight limit, now that I think of it! I just use it when I stay in my mothers. It is handy not to be bending alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I don't have twins but we have the grace contour Electra (not the small size) and we still use it now at 19 months when traveling. It was excellent

Advertisement